Step #1: BREAKING: Dr. Peter Daszak Removed from Covid-19 Commission

No, I've discussed his full statement.
"Discussed" and dismissed what doesn't fit your narrative. How trumpian

Scientists working in this field might say—as indeed I have said—that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks. It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky. However, we must respect that there are genuine and legitimate concerns about this type of research, both domestically and globally. We cannot expect those who have these concerns to simply take us, the scientific community, at our word that the benefits of this work outweigh the risks, nor can we ignore their calls for greater transparency, their concerns about conflicts of interest, and their efforts to engage in a dialog about whether these experiments should have been performed in the first place. Those of us in the scientific community who believe in the merits of this work have the responsibility to address these concerns thoughtfully and respectfully.

The game has changed for influenza virus scientists and the agencies that support them. As researchers, we must realize that we are critical players in the process of policy and decision making related to DURC, but we are not the only players. Before embarking on certain types of research, we must ask ourselves critical questions about whether there are alternative ways to answer the research questions at hand. When no reasonable alternatives exist, we must take the scientific approach to making the argument for conducting such experiments before they are performed. The voluntary moratorium on the controversial issue of gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus is providing us the time and space we all need to work together and get this right, and it should be continued until we do so

People like yourself are so sad. You are only able to see things through your myopic political eyes. No one is going to confuse me with a Trump supporter but this is where you have to go because you have nowhere else to go.
And just like a trump Humper...you engage in personal attacks after being thoroughly humiliated.

Oh well...
And just like a trump Humper...you engage in personal attacks after being thoroughly humiliated.
You personally humiliate someone then accuse them of personal attacks says everything about you and your IQ.

He supported rolling back regulations that would allow a company to do so and that is exactly what I initially said.
except the regulation was never proven to be stopping anything since no evidence of such nonsense happened. And it was Congress that repealed it. Trump signed it. And to date, there hasn't ever been a company cited for the actual regulation to be written.

Trump and Congress repealed it.
it's legislation from congress and trump signed it. You wish to push an agenda now. I will continue to post the facts here, no company ever was cited for dumping debris in streams as the regulation wished to stop. So factually speaking it was a nonsense regulation for people to feel better, but created chaos to companies. That's all. And, still no one has ever been cited so trump hasn't allowed any stream to be filled with debris because it never happened.

Mining companies have dumped tons of waste into our rivers and still are.

U.S. mining sites dump millions of gallons of toxic waste into drinking water sources

There is NO excuse for rolling back regulations.
Actually that was the Federal EPA that caused that river pollution.

Topic of pollution must keep in perspective of was it allowed at the time.

U.S. mining sites dump millions of gallons of toxic waste into drinking water sources
not to be an ass, but the toxins pulled from the Colorado river was not from a mining company.

The volumes vastly exceed the release from Colorado's Gold King Mine disaster in 2015, when a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency cleanup crew inadvertently triggered the release of 3 million gallons of mustard-colored mine sludge, fouling rivers in three states.

no mining company, it was the US EPA under obammy!!!! has nothing to do with the regulation that was written. The regulation was created for coal mining companies blowing up mountain tops. Not individual's mines from centuries ago. Come on man.

Little by little it's becoming obvious that top Covid doctors in the U.S. were involved directly or indirectly with the manufacture of the monstrosity and protected their colleagues in China from criticism while accusing the president of racism.. If it's true it's a crime of epic proportions but for some reason it's being ignored. Who investigates the investigators?

Little by little it's becoming obvious that top Covid doctors in the U.S. were involved directly or indirectly with the manufacture of the monstrosity and protected their colleagues in China from criticism while accusing the president of racism.. If it's true it's a crime of epic proportions but for some reason it's being ignored. Who investigates the investigators?
Again, a staged event to steal the 2020 election. We know it, there is no other explanation.

I didn't say a company did. I said Trump would allow it. His rollbacks allowed more waste into the environment.
so just say you misspoke and move along.

I didn't say what you claimed I said.
sure you said it, again:

"allow the manufacturer to start" name one that started? dude, if that's not what you meant say it wasn't and move along.

I posted a link to regulations to protect the environment that he rolled back.
did any company dump waste as a result of those rollbacks?

I'm not an inspector and whether or not they did, they can.

Why Trump just killed a rule restricting coal companies from dumping waste in streams
Vox? Come on, get serious.

No, I've discussed his full statement.
"Discussed" and dismissed what doesn't fit your narrative. How trumpian

Scientists working in this field might say—as indeed I have said—that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks. It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky. However, we must respect that there are genuine and legitimate concerns about this type of research, both domestically and globally. We cannot expect those who have these concerns to simply take us, the scientific community, at our word that the benefits of this work outweigh the risks, nor can we ignore their calls for greater transparency, their concerns about conflicts of interest, and their efforts to engage in a dialog about whether these experiments should have been performed in the first place. Those of us in the scientific community who believe in the merits of this work have the responsibility to address these concerns thoughtfully and respectfully.

The game has changed for influenza virus scientists and the agencies that support them. As researchers, we must realize that we are critical players in the process of policy and decision making related to DURC, but we are not the only players. Before embarking on certain types of research, we must ask ourselves critical questions about whether there are alternative ways to answer the research questions at hand. When no reasonable alternatives exist, we must take the scientific approach to making the argument for conducting such experiments before they are performed. The voluntary moratorium on the controversial issue of gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus is providing us the time and space we all need to work together and get this right, and it should be continued until we do so

People like yourself are so sad. You are only able to see things through your myopic political eyes. No one is going to confuse me with a Trump supporter but this is where you have to go because you have nowhere else to go.

Oh well...
^^^^^Calls him a Trump Humper....cries about insults^^^^^^
Classic!

And if they find that it was developed in the lab and escaped, that will point out the dangers of doing work with pathogens as deadly as this.
Yes. Accidents happen. And this isn't the only lab in the world working on virus function.

He supported rolling back regulations that would allow a company to do so and that is exactly what I initially said.
except the regulation was never proven to be stopping anything since no evidence of such nonsense happened. And it was Congress that repealed it. Trump signed it. And to date, there hasn't ever been a company cited for the actual regulation to be written.

Trump and Congress repealed it.
it's legislation from congress and trump signed it. You wish to push an agenda now. I will continue to post the facts here, no company ever was cited for dumping debris in streams as the regulation wished to stop. So factually speaking it was a nonsense regulation for people to feel better, but created chaos to companies. That's all. And, still no one has ever been cited so trump hasn't allowed any stream to be filled with debris because it never happened.

Mining companies have dumped tons of waste into our rivers and still are.

There is NO excuse for rolling back regulations.
From your link:

The pollution is a legacy of how the mining industry was allowed to operate in the U.S. for more than a century.

So tell us again how it was Trump who allowed this....

He was (rightly) recused because of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest.

They are investigating how the virus originated. Since the lab was working with strains similar to that which began this pandemic, of course it needs to be looked at.

And if they find that it was developed in the lab and escaped, that will point out the dangers of doing work with pathogens as deadly as this.

Outside the QAnon looney right, there is NO real consideration that IF there was a release from this lab, that it was intentional
You people are so FUCKING GULLIBLE.

A year ago your post would have been subject to removal & you banned on any social media platform because your BETTERS deemed it a conspiracy. But now that Trump is gone you've all changed your tune.

It is literally impossible for you to be anymore duplicitous than that.

Much like your media masters YOU ARE A FRAUD

He was (rightly) recused because of the potential appearance of a conflict of interest.

They are investigating how the virus originated. Since the lab was working with strains similar to that which began this pandemic, of course it needs to be looked at.

Outside the QAnon looney right, there is NO real consideration that IF there was a release from this lab, that it was intentional

A year ago your post would have been subject to removal & you banned on any social media platform because your BETTERS deemed it a conspiracy. But now that Trump is gone you've all changed your tune.

WTF are you talking about? Daszak was recused. That's fact. There is an investigation of the origin of the virus. That also is fact.

Beyond that?

No claims...no real facts (except among the crazy Q folks)

WTF are you talking about? Daszak was recused. That's fact. There is an investigation of the origin of the virus. That also is fact.

Beyond that?

You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. FRAUD

Beyond that?

An investigation? Who investigates the investigators?

Each investigator should be investigated by another investigator. He should of course be investigated by another and on and on.

It SHOULD be like two mirrors facing each other into infinity

Each investigator should be investigated by another investigator. He should of course be investigated by another and on and on.

It SHOULD be like two mirrors facing each other into infinity
so we have a non stop circular program that never ends? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back