China Doubles Down On COVID Origins Conspiracy As Delta Wave Worsens

The problem with what you are doing is you're saying "oh, China did this, therefore everything China did must have been bad, and nothing can be anyone else's fault"

I mean, that's ridiculous.

And if it was not for China Government failure we as a World would not have had to deal with this virus!

You use Trump to excuse China Government failure and fail to address the facts that China Government was arresting people for warning the World about the virus that was spreading!

The fact is the fact and you will downplay China Government failure while you blame Trump, Republicans and even me for their failure just because you can not handle the truth!

I mean it is like when the Virus was spreading and the Mayor of New York City along with Pelosi running their mouths off and being as wrong as Trump but do I see you holding them or China Government accountable for their failure?

Of course not!

You expect the lowlife Communist Chinese to do these kind of sick experiments but you wouldn't think the US, through Fauci's group, would fund such an evil endeavor. The US definitely played a part in funding these evil experiments. Of course, now that China has let the virus loose on the world, the US is having second thoughts about their part in funding such evil bullshit. And you might as well forget about our intelligence experts finding anything because they don't want to find anything.
Makes one wonder why they don't want to go looking to find anything ? I mean this thing has killed more American's than some wars have killed right ?

They just threatened us with some sort of counterattack if we blamed them, and now they are aggressively blaming us. And we don't do shit. Someone in the administration should just come out publicly and say, "China trying to blame some facility over here for the Covid virus is ridiculous. We know it came from Wuhan. We know they do coronavirus research in their facility in Wuhan. Of course we are going to investigate if it came from there. It's a ridiculous misdirection attempt by China to point the investigation somewhere else."

They just threatened us with some sort of counterattack if we blamed them, and now they are aggressively blaming us. And we don't do shit. Someone in the administration should just come out publicly and say, "China trying to blame some facility over here for the Covid virus is ridiculous. We know it came from Wuhan. We know they do coronavirus research in their facility in Wuhan. Of course we are going to investigate if it came from there. It's a ridiculous misdirection attempt by China to point the investigation somewhere else."
Biden administration will not because they do not want to ruffle the feathers of China, so Biden and his administration will slither and hide while China blame the U.S. .

Your test failed… Please resubmit and try again… Three fail tests will result in the destruction of the Universe…

Hmmm.
China might figure that it can silence American's now, just like they do to their own in that Communist country. And you know what, with the divisiveness that is going on here now, we might actually be vulnerable to that very thing.

Biden administration will not because they do not want to ruffle the feathers of China, so Biden and his administration will slither and hide while China blame the U.S. .

Your test failed… Please resubmit and try again… Three fail tests will result in the destruction of the Universe…
Thought I was banned, because it wouldn't let me post for a few, so a test I submitted. LOL

And if it was not for China Government failure we as a World would not have had to deal with this virus!

You use Trump to excuse China Government failure and fail to address the facts that China Government was arresting people for warning the World about the virus that was spreading!

The fact is the fact and you will downplay China Government failure while you blame Trump, Republicans and even me for their failure just because you can not handle the truth!

I mean it is like when the Virus was spreading and the Mayor of New York City along with Pelosi running their mouths off and being as wrong as Trump but do I see you holding them or China Government accountable for their failure?

Of course not!

Sure, if not for the Chinese govt's handling at the beginning, it wouldn't have come to this. But then China went and dealt with it afterwards, while government around the world failed to deal with it.

So, it's not just China that was the problem.

No, I'm not using Trump to excuse the Chinese government at all, because I'm not one of these people who see things in black and white.

"You're either with us, or against us" bullshit.

I look at the reality, and often the reality says lots of people messed up.

Not where I am....Then again, my county refused to enforce any of the draconian edicts coming from the Marxist in Madison.
Tony the Tyrant's writ only includes a few urban areas, my county and the neighboring counties are doing fine without his edicts.

Forum List

Back