Illinois democrats are ending scholarship program for 9,500 poor children, 30,000 on waiting list...

They killed it. The Democratic Party is not the party of education, regardless of what they say about the Republicans. They are the party of teachers unions and the failing status quo as long as the money keeps flowing into their coffers from the education industrial complex.

Why should other people pay for your groceries?

Why should other people pay for your health care?

Why should other people pay for your rent?
One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Our government , politicians and the people of this country decide. idiot and they have made that decision clear to everyone , they want nothing to do with government paying for people going to learn church controlled education, to be hatefully indoctrinated by ugly right wing fake Christians, it's called separation of church and state and it is literally in the constitution for a reason, The people the ones that are good Christians have excepted the number one point in the bible and that is our responsibility to take care of people in need , hence the poor are taken care of , and that is what real Christians want , but not fake Christians like the rights fake christian they want nothing to do with taking care of the needy.

They killed it. The Democratic Party is not the party of education, regardless of what they say about the Republicans. They are the party of teachers unions and the failing status quo as long as the money keeps flowing into their coffers from the education industrial complex.

WHAT A IDIOT< It is a gas when these haters are this off the mark. They want it that way so they just make it that way , it is called lying!!!!!!!!
education.png

Even online learning the red hate party is a disaster for everything , you have to be a idiot to live in a red state.

1699677165980.png

You are a clown without a clue.

The democrat party is evil. This is a scholarship program that allows poor children,, to escape the disaster of the democrat party controlled public education system.....so, of course, the democrats are going to end it....

This program currently helps 9,500 poor children escape from these democrat party indoctrination centers....with another 30,000 children on waiting lists...

The Illinois General Assembly is poised to pass a budget without extending the Invest in Kids tax credit scholarship program, which allows 9,000 low-income students to attend a school of their choice. The program expires Dec. 31.

The governor and leaders of both chambers in the state legislature chose private schools for their children, but they couldn’t figure out how to include that choice in the state budget for 9,000 low-income students.

Right now, the Invest in Kids tax credit scholarship program is providing that choice for families that don’t enjoy the same wealth or privilege as the state’s leaders. It is set to expire Dec. 31.

Roni Facen, principal and alumna of St. Francis de Sales High School on Chicago’s East Side, will see her students suffer without tax credit scholarships. The Catholic school relies entirely on scholarships for its student body.

“100% of our kids are on scholarship. 100% of them. There is not one student in this building that is paying full tuition,” Facen said. “The per capita income of our families on the South Side is about $20,000 a year.”
----

“When you see my babies and you see what they’re achieving and you see 100% of them matriculating into college and 100% of them, you know, making these very big strides to break the generational poverty that they were born into.”

Invest in Kids is far from a big-ticket budget item: The program is capped at $75 millionin income tax credits for scholarship donors, but at $330 million in donations since 2017 has cost significantly less than the maximum. For reference, lawmakers included $50 million for a new legislative office building and almost $5,000 each for their own raises in the new budget.

Public opinion is behind the program: 59% of Illinoisans polled supported Invest in Kids. Another poll found 71% of Black voters and 81% of Hispanic voters backed it. Parents repeatedly lobbied lawmakers to extend the program.

Almost as if racist dems were keeping blacks down

IM2 Superbadbrutha ? Bueller?

So none of the USMB America and Trump and Republicans be so racist "blacks" want to chime in on this. Don't want to upset their white democrat leaders

Interesting, very interesting

MarcATL

1699710362582.jpeg

Last edited:
One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Our government , politicians and the people of this country decide. idiot and they have made that decision clear to everyone , they want nothing to do with government paying for people going to learn church controlled education, to be hatefully indoctrinated by ugly right wing fake Christians, it's called separation of church and state and it is literally in the constitution for a reason, The people the ones that are good Christians have excepted the number one point in the bible and that is our responsibility to take care of people in need , hence the poor are taken care of , and that is what real Christians want , but not fake Christians like the rights fake christian they want nothing to do with taking care of the needy.
"separation of church and state" is LITERALLY NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION, Moron.

jbander is a blithering idiot.

Public educations is LITERALLY NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION as well, Stupid.

Sez the moron who claims "separation of church and state" is "literally" in the Constitution. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:oops8:

It is funny because leftists hate Jefferson but are more than happy to use a private letter by him to justify their persecution of religion in this country.

If you can’t keep the kids illiterate they won’t vote Dimwinger.
I agree, because voting Republican will even the playing field for black folks. :fu:

Just one time I would like a right winger to tell me how it would benefit black folks to start voting republican.

Just one time tell me what have republicans done in the last 60yrs that has benefitted black folks.

I agree, because voting Republican will even the playing field for black folks. :fu:

Just one time I would like a right winger to tell me how it would benefit black folks to start voting republican.

Just one time tell me what have republicans done in the last 60yrs that has benefitted black folks.

Off the top of my head.......

Ended the Dimwinger filibuster of the Civil Rights Act.

Gave blacks their lowest unemployment rate in history under Trump.

Not played you for chumps for the past 60 years like the Dimwinger party has.

Judged you on the content of your character, and not the color of your skin.

The RINOs usually kiss the ass of the welfare queens the same as the Democrat filth so quit your partisan bitching.

Well for one thing Trump had the lowest unemployment for Blacks in the history of the nation. Reagan's tremendous economic boom benefited everybody in the country. The economy was roaring when Nixon was in office and didn't go to shits until that idiot Carter became President.

The only thing the Democrats have done for Blacks is keep them in poverty to maintain them as a stupid uneducated voting block.

The problem with Blacks is they don't want to do anything for themselves and want everything to be given to them and the Democrat Party is their Sugar Daddy. Disgusting, isn't it?

I really feel sorry for the stupid Blacks that can't think for themselves. Don't you?

Forum List

Back