Steeler player will not kneel for our flag during national anthem

You know the freaking word is upside down when a football player's decision to respect Old Glory is the subject of current events.

This is America one doesn't need to show respect to the flag if they choose not too.

BTW NFL rules don't require it.
Usually Americans show respect for the Flag and traditions that make America the greatest Country in the world but the left (with the cooperation of the media) has turned it around to make it appear that respect for the Flag ain't cool. Wouldn't you think overpaid sports figures would be thankful that they got the chance to make more money than some emerging nations in Africa? Nope. Some players think that disrespecting the Country that allowed them to become rich makes up for their hypocrisy.

What I think is sort of interesting is that during international events like the Olympics, America is the only country where many of the athletes show no respect for our national anthem and our veterans when they are on the podium.

And it doesn't matter if the other country is a democracy, a monarchy, a Communist Hell Hole, whatever, everyone else stands for France, Sweden, Mongolia, North Korea, Congo, etc.

Whose national anthem are you claiming?

You know the freaking word is upside down when a football player's decision to respect Old Glory is the subject of current events.

This is America one doesn't need to show respect to the flag if they choose not too.

Usually Americans show respect for the Flag and traditions that make America the greatest Country in the world but the left (with the cooperation of the media) has turned it around to make it appear that respect for the Flag ain't cool. Wouldn't you think overpaid sports figures would be thankful that they got the chance to make more money than some emerging nations in Africa? Nope. Some players think that disrespecting the Country that allowed them to become rich makes up for their hypocrisy.

Overpaid sports figures? Seems to me they made the best use of their considerable skills to be paid what the market set.

They don't need to "thankful" to anyone themselves and their families. Are you calling for white players to be thankful to European countries?

Again, if YOU don't know or care to know what their protesting against, YOU'RE committing intellectual fraud.
Themselves and their families? How many foreign film stars make the salaries of American Hollywood celebs Black and White? Football and basketball in any other country don't make me laugh? The ironic thing is that spoiled sports celebs don't have to worry about the draft so they can let lesser Americans do their fighting while they disrespect their Country. The basic freedoms that we enjoy every freaking day, 365, are responsible for success stories of spoiled actors and ungrateful hypocrites in the sports arena. They can disrespect their own Country if they want to but the 1st Amendment also gives their critics a voice and I doubt if these freaks are in the majority.

Overpaid sports figures? Seems to me they made the best use of their considerable skills to be paid what the market set.

They don't need to "thankful" to anyone themselves and their families. Are you calling for white players to be thankful to European countries?

Again, if YOU don't know or care to know what their protesting against, YOU'RE committing intellectual fraud.
Themselves and their families? How many foreign film stars make the salaries of American Hollywood celebs Black and White? Football and basketball in any other country don't make me laugh? The ironic thing is that spoiled sports celebs don't have to worry about the draft so they can let lesser Americans do their fighting while they disrespect their Country. The basic freedoms that we enjoy every freaking day, 365, are responsible for success stories of spoiled actors and ungrateful hypocrites in the sports arena. They can disrespect their own Country if they want to but the 1st Amendment also gives their critics a voice and I doubt if these freaks are in the majority.

More people believe in them.

Just check Colin Kaepernik.

So, about those blinders....liar.
Federal deficit better under Trump. Median household income up under Trump.
Unemployment rate better. GDP rate better under Trump. Who has the better economy, liar?

And this is all with a world wide pandemic going on.

So, about those blinders....liar.
Federal deficit better under Trump. Median household income up under Trump.
Unemployment rate better. GDP rate better under Trump. Who has the better economy, liar?

And this is all with a world wide pandemic going on.

Just how is the federal deficit better under trump?

GDP number is worse under trump.

And you realize all that data doesn't include 2020.

eric

How about those GDP numbers...

2020 GDP.PNG

Can you point to the "great" uptick...

Apparently no form of protest is acceptable. And here I thought Americans had a right to protest.

When will the first amendment be as import as the second?
Not all forms of protest are the same. Are you too stupid to understand this?
Falling in line due to social and peer pressure is tacitly endorsing the violent Marxist group BLM and
that's precisely what weak minded leftists want to see, coerced kneeling or not.

Fall in line with the rest of the hamster minded left. You fit right in.
Are you denying there is police brutality? Following whatever you are using as logic, the protests are binary. Either coercion or ignorance.

whites die at the hands of police moron more then blacks, even though blacks commit 70 percent of the crime and come into contact with police much much more.
So Black Americans should be satisfied with their interactions with police? They should know their place and shut up?

should whites? wheres white lives matter rioters?

In the state of Michigan capitol.

sorry, i missed the burning cop cars, businesses, looting, killing cops, injuring cops and others.....

Forum List

Back