Ex-Virginia Tech soccer player allegedly benched for refusing to kneel allowed to proceed with lawsuit:

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Leftist coach is a real pos asshole.

Ajudge recently ruled that a former Virginia Tech women's soccer player can continue a lawsuit against her former coach after she was allegedly benched and pressured to leave the team for declining to kneel during a pregame social justice demonstration.

Kiersten Hening, who was a midfielder/defender for the Hokies from 2018 to 2020, sued coach Charles "Chugger" Aidair in 2021 on First Amendment grounds, which federal Judge Thomas Cullen announced on Dec. 2 can proceed to trial.

Hening alleged that Adair was not a fan of her political views and that she often differed from her teammates on social justice issues during the height of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020.

Hening further explained in the lawsuit that while she "supports social justice and believes that black lives matter," she "does not support BLM the organization," citing its "tactics and core tenets of its mission statement, including defunding the police."...................................................

What happened to kneeling before the Lord and standing for our American flag? I tell you I don't what in the world this fucked up country is anymore, but it sure isn't the America I grew up with.

Leftist coach is a real pos asshole.

Ajudge recently ruled that a former Virginia Tech women's soccer player can continue a lawsuit against her former coach after she was allegedly benched and pressured to leave the team for declining to kneel during a pregame social justice demonstration.

Kiersten Hening, who was a midfielder/defender for the Hokies from 2018 to 2020, sued coach Charles "Chugger" Aidair in 2021 on First Amendment grounds, which federal Judge Thomas Cullen announced on Dec. 2 can proceed to trial.

Hening alleged that Adair was not a fan of her political views and that she often differed from her teammates on social justice issues during the height of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020.

Hening further explained in the lawsuit that while she "supports social justice and believes that black lives matter," she "does not support BLM the organization," citing its "tactics and core tenets of its mission statement, including defunding the police."...................................................

I think taking a knee is a respectful way to protest police brutality.

I think taking a knee is a respectful way to protest police brutality.
Great do it at home, organize a protest, but don't do it at a sporting event nor force someone to do it. Of course you know this but being a lying leftist, as you are, you omit the being forced to do it.

Forum List

Back