U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

So you didn't boast how conservatives got their wish for America to lose?
Nope - I think it's sad, though Rapinoe's a narcissistic idiot who brought shame, dissent, distraction and HUGE monetary loss to her team & its members with her insatiable liberal lust for attention.

Still, while aging, she is/was a helluva player and on-field leader - had she started the game, or been brought in earlier, they might have won.

And - obviously - America didn't lose; the USWST did.

Conservatives ALWAYS want America to win. In this case, they wanted the kneelers to lose.
The whole thing's really sad.

Rapinoe is/was a great player, but her liberal attention-seeking hi-jinx hurt the team and its players badly. :(

The whole thing's really sad.

Rapinoe is/was a great player, but her liberal attention-seeking hi-jinx hurt the team and its players badly. :(
Many many Americans were rooting for her team to lose because of her bat shit crazy politics.

Many many Americans were rooting for her team to lose because of her bat shit crazy politics.
Yeah - it's sad, especially as most of the team doesn't agree with her politically.

Rapinoe should have kept her mouth shut, but TDS is real... :(

LoLing at the drama in your OP title.

Very funny.
Yeah I don't care about their politics. But the women just didn't show up. And they do get paid pretty good money to inspire girl and young women amateurs. I suspect too much emphasis on "issues" and not enough on preparation.

Yeah I don't care about their politics. But the women just didn't show up. And they do get paid pretty good money to inspire girl and young women amateurs. I suspect too much emphasis on "issues" and not enough on preparation.

They looked rusty. Just slightly off on the passes and getting back on defense. They had some good minutes but too bad so sad.....

They looked rusty. Just slightly off on the passes and getting back on defense. They had some good minutes but too bad so sad.....
I watched the sweden match and wasn't happy. I've tivoed the cannuck one, but won't watch. I don't do olympics unless its team events. The competitors are dirty, and I don't like the culture for women's gymnastics and ice skating.

If that was a superbowl or world series, managers gm's and some players would be looking for employment.

I watched the sweden match and wasn't happy. I've tivoed the cannuck one, but won't watch. I don't do olympics unless its team events. The competitors are dirty, and I don't like the culture for women's gymnastics and ice skating.

If that was a superbowl or world series, managers gm's and some players would be looking for employment.

I previous years the girls have been more exciting. I've been watching selective replays of sports I hardly ever watch mostly. Women's Hammer throw! Ping pong!

I previous years the girls have been more exciting. I've been watching selective replays of sports I hardly ever watch mostly. Women's Hammer throw! Ping pong!
yeah. I look forward to the women's team. They are sort of like the old NY Yankees of women's soccer. Ruth and Gehrig got old, and DiMaggio slumped and Mick was still in Ok. LOL

Oh, well. Hockey will be up soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back