Statues

That's fine. I am familiar with your type. Eat a dick.

He made a number of points, and all you did was call him names, unable to refute a single one of them.

You just lost.
He said in his next reply that he is just here to stir the shit. Not going spend a lot of energy on that one.

Look bud...this shit isn’t complicated. Those trying to understand the times from centuries ago and relate it to modern times are total fucking ignorant fools. Neanderthals use to murder their neighbors and eat their rotting flesh, Genghis Khan built an entire population, an empire practicing incestual rape. You wack-jobs looking to be offended should just let history be history and STFU. Simple shit for third graders...no?
The confederate statue removal controversy is entirely about what we choose to honor right now. For example, we certainly remember Indian massacres but we do not build monuments honoring the US cavalry commanders on these spots. Wouldn't be right.

Who is “we”?
Were the removal of statues voted on by The People...or did a few whiny little bitches throw a fit and a few nutless politicians coddle the Loons?
Why do you even care? I suspect you do not. As to your question, "we" is We The People who asked their elected representatives to do something and they actually did it. Democracy is often unsatisfying for all of us but it is vastly superior to the alternative.

He made a number of points, and all you did was call him names, unable to refute a single one of them.

You just lost.
He said in his next reply that he is just here to stir the shit. Not going spend a lot of energy on that one.

Look bud...this shit isn’t complicated. Those trying to understand the times from centuries ago and relate it to modern times are total fucking ignorant fools. Neanderthals use to murder their neighbors and eat their rotting flesh, Genghis Khan built an entire population, an empire practicing incestual rape. You wack-jobs looking to be offended should just let history be history and STFU. Simple shit for third graders...no?
The confederate statue removal controversy is entirely about what we choose to honor right now. For example, we certainly remember Indian massacres but we do not build monuments honoring the US cavalry commanders on these spots. Wouldn't be right.

Who is “we”?
Were the removal of statues voted on by The People...or did a few whiny little bitches throw a fit and a few nutless politicians coddle the Loons?
Why do you even care? I suspect you do not. As to your question, "we" is We The People who asked their elected representatives to do something and they actually did it. Democracy is often unsatisfying for all of us but it is vastly superior to the alternative.

Oh but I do care....All good, real Americans care about the preservation of American history, traditions and culture. Conversely, all filthy unAmerican pieces of shits seek to change and degrade all things American.

Who is “we”?

Oh but I do care....All good, real Americans care about the preservation of American history, traditions and culture. Conversely, all filthy unAmerican pieces of shits seek to change and degrade all things American.
We have already established that monuments are a method of honoring people, not a method to teach history. History itself is only as important as the lessons it can teach us today.

Who is “we”?

We have already established that monuments are a method of honoring people, not a method to teach history. History itself is only as important as the lessons it can teach us today.

Negative...fragile pussies pushing a treasonous agenda decided that was the spin to run with. Sane people called bullshit. You’re trying real hard bud, it’s kinda cute....but this is simple, leave America the fuck alone....end of story.

Now if we can start taking down the Confederate war memorials and the celebrations of top traitor and defender of slavery Robert E. Lee on every block of Alexandria, we might actually be making some progress.

Thank you! I live near there. The Lee House should not be taken down, but the memorials should be removed to an historic site. I would like to see the statute at the end of Duke Street get gone. At least Christ Church has relocated the memorial plaques away from the sanctuary area.

Now, what to do about Jefferson Davis Highway (route one) and Quantrell Avenue? And the local airport is now named after the reagan scum. Boy, did they ever screw up what is essentially a very nice neighborhood.

Now if we can start taking down the Confederate war memorials and the celebrations of top traitor and defender of slavery Robert E. Lee on every block of Alexandria, we might actually be making some progress.

Thank you! I live near there. The Lee House should not be taken down, but the memorials should be removed to an historic site. I would like to see the statute at the end of Duke Street get gone. At least Christ Church has relocated the memorial plaques away from the sanctuary area.

Now, what to do about Jefferson Davis Highway (route one) and Quantrell Avenue? And the local airport is now named after the reagan scum. Boy, did they ever screw up what is essentially a very nice neighborhood.

How did it screw up the neighborhood?

You know, since you’re clearly a fragile, nutless, America hating coward and all what’s your thoughts on Spanish Missions and all things Spanish...should we start demolition on those...you know those Conquistadors were some raping, murdering mothafuckers...right?

Why do we have to elevate dishonorable people to places of honor in our neighborhood? It sends a very wrong signal. Jeez. Put a statue of stalin next to your town hall or in your local public park. There should not be any place of honor or remembrance for traitors to our nation any where in our country.
Why was the airport named after the pig reagan? Ask yourself. It was National Airport, and will always be National Airport, pig reagan notwithstanding.

Why do we have to elevate dishonorable people to places of honor in our neighborhood? It sends a very wrong signal. Jeez. Put a statue of stalin next to your town hall or in your local public park. There should not be any place of honor or remembrance for traitors to our nation any where in our country.
Why was the airport named after the pig reagan? Ask yourself. It was National Airport, and will always be National Airport, pig reagan notwithstanding.

You didn't answer the question.

You said it screwed up a very nice neighborhood.

I asked how.

YOu posted a lot of words, but none of them answered the question.

Because, as we both know, naming the Airport after a President you did not like, did NOT screw up the neighbor hood.

YOu just like to say it does, because it bothers you to see people you hate, celebrated.

I asked how.

Because, as we both know, naming the Airport after a President you did not like, did NOT screw up the neighbor hood.

YOu just like to say it does, because it bothers you to see people you hate, celebrated.

why should we celebrate this trash? Do you want to see a statue of putin next? Perhaps name a building for him, or an aircraft carrier?
When can we start naming buildings, airports, schools after President Barack Obama? While these people are still alive, can we now have Obama Washington National Airport?

Last edited:
In the coming Muslimerica the whole statue thing will be moot.

There won't be any statues.

Or any pictures of any (alleged) human or animal of any sort.

All you have to do to achieve that perfection is re-elect Obama or one of the crop of Obama wannabes.

I asked how.

why should we celebrate this trash? Do you want to see a statue of putin next? Perhaps name a building for him, or an aircraft carrier?
When can we start naming buildings, airports, schools after President Barack Obama? While these people are still alive, can we now have Obama Washington National Airport?

THere already are.

I don't like it. But I don't pretend that there is any more to it than that.

And I don't hate the people that want to put up such shit. I just disagree with them.

You libs are the ones that have to see disagreement or difference as a sign of Evulness.

Forum List

Back