Terrorists can cross the border now with impunity

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Warning, this is not the actual Osama bin Laden but just his doppelgänger, you don't have to be alarmed.

But when an OBL double crosses the border unblocked by any wall, and unconfronted by any ICE agent, there is a problem.

This is why we need our wall. Imagine if this WAS a notorious terrorist, instead of a loyal American?

O'Keefe is a horse's ass.

"Did you see me walk across a creek dressed like Osama Bin Laden."

"Yeah. Don't care."

"But I was dressed like..."

"Shut up, faggot."

Warning, this is not the actual Osama bin Laden but just his doppelgänger, you don't have to be alarmed.

But when an OBL double crosses the border unblocked by any wall, and unconfronted by any ICE agent, there is a problem.

This is why we need our wall. Imagine if this WAS a notorious terrorist, instead of a loyal American?

If it were that Serious, the right wing would have no problem with wartime tax rates not tax cut economics.

If idiots had a brain they'd stop blaming left right and realize the globalist have it open for the take over of America/ the West. What part of idiots who don't see this is hard to get?

"Yeah. Don't care."

"Shut up, faggot."

If it were that Serious, the right wing would have no problem with wartime tax rates not tax cut economics.

You have no idea how WRONG you are.

Last edited:
You can buy a Hitler costume, and walk into Poland. They'll look at you like you're a retard, but they'll let you in.

"Yeah. Don't care."

"Shut up, faggot."

The Rio Grande isn't a "creek", its a major international river and boundary that people are crossing with impunity.

And that's the problem.

If islamonazi terrorists want to come to America for evil, they know how to do it.

"Yeah. Don't care."

"Shut up, faggot."

The Rio Grande isn't a "creek", its a major international river and boundary that people are crossing with impunity.

And that's the problem.

If islamonazi terrorists want to come to America for evil, they know how to do it.

What he crossed in the video was a creek. I crossed bigger when I was 4, I could even do it dressed up like a dead person.

The Tremendous Republic of Hungary has really resolved their problem with illegals coming up from Serbia.

There is no reason why America can't follow their lead. The Europeans are supposed to be so sophisticated, no?

Hungary is lead by a fantastic Prime Minister, Vic Orban, and is committed to Making Hungary Great Again.

A far-right mayor's message to Trump: Border barrier 'saved my town'
We don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause. Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

The Tremendous Republic of Hungary has really resolved their problem with illegals coming up from Serbia.

There is no reason why America can't follow their lead. The Europeans are supposed to be so sophisticated, no?

Hungary is lead by a fantastic Prime Minister, Vic Orban, and is committed to Making Hungary Great Again.

We don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause. Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

So are you in favor of opening the borders completely? Firing the Border Patrol and Customs Agents, abolish ICE, and replace the border patrols with Walmart style greeters?

So are you in favor of opening the borders completely? Firing the Border Patrol and Customs Agents, abolish ICE, and replace the border patrols with Walmart style greeters?
it has to solve our illegal problem on a permanent basis. we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause.

it has to solve our illegal problem on a permanent basis. we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause.

So you are suggesting that the US government naturalize anyone who can make it across the frontier?

So you are suggesting that the US government naturalize anyone who can make it across the frontier?
How about ten years of residence as a "tourist" before they can be considered for naturalization and the franchise.

Forum List

Back