State of the Union

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Are you planning on watching if so why? We pretty much know what both sides will say already seems like a waste of time to me but thankfully there is hockey on tomorrow for me.

I haven't heard an honest speech yet and it makes me vomit to see Dems applauding wildly to bullshit. Obama didn't mention the most important issues in his inauguration speech, so doubt he'll address them in the state of the union. I'm sure we'll hear about his gun control and amnesty, the two most important things to him right now.

Kind of like watching a train wreck, you know it's going to be ugly, but ya just can't look away. Got to see what the marketing team has come up with.

I can't remember the last time I paid close attention to a SOTU speech. I will probably have it on for background noise while I get something else done, but all these speeches are nothing more than political talking points no matter which President is speaking.

From what I hear, this speech will be a highly partisan attack on the republicans. IOW, SOS. I'll catch the reviews wednesday morning.

From what I hear, this speech will be a highly partisan attack on the republicans. IOW, SOS. I'll catch the reviews wednesday morning.

I actually preferred Obama to Romney, though I voted for neither, but he is obviously still more interested in taking victory laps than getting anything done. If this speech is nothing more than a partisan attack on Republicans that will only reaffirm my belief.

I haven't heard an honest speech yet and it makes me vomit to see Dems applauding wildly to bullshit. Obama didn't mention the most important issues in his inauguration speech, so doubt he'll address them in the state of the union. I'm sure we'll hear about his gun control and amnesty, the two most important things to him right now.

Yeah, the gays got their piece of the pie and their mouths are full of themselves at the moment, so they'll be pretty quiet. All they can do is applaud wildly.

Forum List

Back