State Department sent taxpayer funds to group trying to oust Netanyahu

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
State Department sent taxpayer funds to group trying to oust Netanyahu | Fox News

As a tax payer such use of my tax dollars pisses me off. This has nothing to do with the expense of running our government. It has to do with government leaders / parties wanting to inject themselves into other governments' business in an attempt to affect change. If they want to engage in such activity then they need to 'donate' / 'contribute' their own money instead of taking mine. This isn't much different that a Union seizing money from it's members and funding campaigns the union members do not support.

State Department sent taxpayer funds to group trying to oust Netanyahu | Fox News

As a tax payer such use of my tax dollars pisses me off. This has nothing to do with the expense of running our government. It has to do with government leaders / parties wanting to inject themselves into other governments' business in an attempt to affect change. If they want to engage in such activity then they need to 'donate' / 'contribute' their own money instead of taking mine. This isn't much different that a Union seizing money from it's members and funding campaigns the union members do not support.
I'm not surprised, but to be honest, I do not doubt the state dept has tried to influence other elections or affairs in other nations as well over the years. After all, we tax payers will always be led to the slaughter, we have no idea what they are doing with our money.

What troubles me is that we have an enemy of the common good of this nation in so many ways I cannot count them all. Obama is a traitor and a liar and a subversive. He hates Israel, he loves Islam and sympathizes with terrorists. He takes great risks with our own people by allowing unknown Islamists into this nation, by having a most unsecured border and by aiding and abetting bad causes --- it is endless.

Forum List

Back