State breaks early voting record; expert says Trump factor is the reason

With the discrepancy in rally attendance only a fool would think the swell in early voting can be attributed to hillary.

Did you miss the part of the video that stated that democrat early voters are outnumbering republicans by a THREE to ONE margin???
(or was that too painful for your to hear?.....LOL)

Somehow, I can't imagine someone being so inspired by Hildabeest that they'd be running to the polls in record numbers. Just doesn't add up.

With the discrepancy in rally attendance only a fool would think the swell in early voting can be attributed to hillary.

And theirs Nat proving my assertion with a smile....of a blithering idiot.

Somehow, I can't imagine someone being so inspired by Hildabeest that they'd be running to the polls in record numbers. Just doesn't add up.
Democrats are three-to-one over Republicans in early voting in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
OK, that's Maryland. But early voting is at record levels all over. Also, Reagan took MD in 1980.

What the Early-Voting Numbers Are Telling Us

As always, Republicans are leading in absentee ballots returned in Florida and North Carolina, but not by the margins they had in 2012.

Even worse for the GOP, Democrats are voting early in larger numbers than Republicans in Florida.

Then in-person early voting started, and 385,410 voters cast ballots in-person by the end of Saturday. The number of registered Democrats voting increased dramatically, and they jumped into a lead of 80,303 returned ballots over Republicans by the end of Saturday, or a 13.9 percentage point lead among all returned ballots.
Couldn't care less what the pundits say. All of the so-called "norms" in this cycle are right out the window.

Nothing in the real world makes any sense, as it relates to the reputedly close poll numbers.

Democrats are three to one over Republicans in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
Damn, you think they are all as dumb as you!...Lololololol!!!!!

Irony!

It's a blue state, dummy. You pseudocon tards really need to break out of your delusions and join the rest of us out here in reality.

And blue states never turn red, do they ?

1984PresElect.jpg

Is this the map that one of Trumps kids used to beg for money from donors
The one that showed the results of an election where only low educated angry white guys voted.

Reagan/Mondale

But, you knew that.

(It was in the picture)

In her haste to get stupid it is conceivable she missed it.

Did you miss the part of the video that stated that democrat early voters are outnumbering republicans by a THREE to ONE margin???
Reagan democrats were, y'know, democrats, numbnutz.

Rally attendance paints an entirely different picture.

The only attendance which matters is at the voting booth.

Yeah...like even that can be trusted these days.

It can be. Unless you are one of Trump's credulous Kool Aid drinkers.

We'll see.
But with hillary being about as popular as a dose of the clap I cant see it any other way.

We'll see.
But with hillary being about as popular as a dose of the clap I cant see it any other way.
If the vote tracks what the polls indicate, there's no reason to bitch or be surprised. I have no idea what the polls will show next Tuesday. I've been a bit surprised they aren't worse than they are for Hillary. Personally, if there was a way neither would be elected, that would be optimal. LOL

Democrats are three to one over Republicans in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
Damn, you think they are all as dumb as you!...Lololololol!!!!!

Irony!

It's a blue state, dummy. You pseudocon tards really need to break out of your delusions and join the rest of us out here in reality.

And blue states never turn red, do they ?

1984PresElect.jpg

Reagan won Maryland. He only lost Minnesota and DC.

Fun fact, even Mondale won his home State, making it one State that he won.

Gore didn't and it cost him the Presidency!

If Clinton wins, it will be because the pseudocons selected Donald Trump as the GOP nominee, and because too many sane people stayed home during the primaries instead of voting for any of the other Republican candidates who would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

We'll see.
If the vote tracks what the polls indicate, there's no reason to bitch or be surprised. I have no idea what the polls will show next Tuesday. I've been a bit surprised they aren't worse than they are for Hillary. Personally, if there was a way neither would be elected, that would be optimal. LOL

The way I look at it?
We've seen what the establishment brings to the table.
If Trump wins and it turns out that he sucks I dont see how it could get any worse.

If Clinton wins, it will be because the pseudocons selected Donald Trump as the GOP nominee, and because too many sane people stayed home during the primaries instead of voting for any of the other Republican candidates who would have wiped the floor with Clinton.
And likewise if Trump wins. I realize Clinton had the machine ready and oiled, but she was under investigation, and SANDERS gave her a run for her money. There were options other than just Biden ... who is not a horrible human being btw.

The way to beat a guy like Trump is with relentless optimism. A uniter, not a divider. (-:

Forum List

Back