State breaks early voting record; expert says Trump factor is the reason

Somehow, I can't imagine someone being so inspired by Hildabeest that they'd be running to the polls in record numbers. Just doesn't add up.
Democrats are three-to-one over Republicans in early voting in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
OK, that's Maryland. But early voting is at record levels all over. Also, Reagan took MD in 1980.

What the Early-Voting Numbers Are Telling Us

As always, Republicans are leading in absentee ballots returned in Florida and North Carolina, but not by the margins they had in 2012.

Even worse for the GOP, Democrats are voting early in larger numbers than Republicans in Florida.

Then in-person early voting started, and 385,410 voters cast ballots in-person by the end of Saturday. The number of registered Democrats voting increased dramatically, and they jumped into a lead of 80,303 returned ballots over Republicans by the end of Saturday, or a 13.9 percentage point lead among all returned ballots.

Somehow, I can't imagine someone being so inspired by Hildabeest that they'd be running to the polls in record numbers. Just doesn't add up.
Democrats are three to one over Republicans in Maryland.

Sorry about that!
Damn, you think they are all as dumb as you!...Lololololol!!!!!

Irony!

It's a blue state, dummy. You pseudocon tards really need to break out of your delusions and join the rest of us out here in reality.

And blue states never turn red, do they ?

1984PresElect.jpg

This is hilarious. Trump will be lucky to get 30% in Maryland.

Maybe he can win his home state of New York too!

Now trump is in Michigan where Hilly has a lead of 7 to 9 points...
And a week out Trump is trying to steal this state....

Trump better keep his eyes on Texas....

Sorry about that!

Irony!

It's a blue state, dummy. You pseudocon tards really need to break out of your delusions and join the rest of us out here in reality.

1984PresElect.jpg

Is this the map that one of Trumps kids used to beg for money from donors
The one that showed the results of an election where only low educated angry white guys voted.

Sorry about that!
You don't know shit! Just another liar who say anything to throw off the voters.
See post 9, retard. Unlike you pseudocon tards, I provide EVIDENCE.

NEXT!

People are freaked out Trump could win so they are stepping up....

Can't say I blame them....
Hoping the same is going on in Texas...
And people do the right thing and stop the madness..
Early voting is most likely favors Trump...

Sorry about that!
You don't know shit! Just another liar who say anything to throw off the voters.
See post 9, retard. Unlike you pseudocon tards, I provide EVIDENCE.

NEXT!
See my finger in your face shill troll.

Sorry about that!

Irony!

1984PresElect.jpg

Is this the map that one of Trumps kids used to beg for money from donors
The one that showed the results of an election where only low educated angry white guys voted.

Reagan/Mondale

But, you knew that.

(It was in the picture)

Sorry about that!

Irony!

1984PresElect.jpg
That was over 30 years ago.

Trump is no Reagan. To even suggest that comparison is hilarious.

Wishful thinking. Large voter turnouts generally favor the Democrats.

Sorry about that!

Irony!

1984PresElect.jpg

Trump has already won. Nothing that you shills do or say can change it.

Wishful thinking. Large voter turnouts generally favor the Democrats.
Most years I would agree, but I have a feeling this year might be a bit different. Who knows

Sorry about that!

Irony!

1984PresElect.jpg

Never said he was.

just remarking on the fallacy of your previous statement.

(BTW, Mondale didn't have Hillarys baggage)

High turnouts are usually the result of minorities and young people voting in larger than usual amounts.

High turnouts are usually the result of minorities and young people voting in larger than usual amounts.
Trump-leaning pollsters chronically underestimate the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.

Turning deep blue to red...The Trump Effect!

PERRY HALL, Md. - Maryland broke a record for the number of people who voted early in a general election.

This comes as thousands of people continue to pour into polling places across the state. One political science professor said he thinks he has an idea as to why.

At about noon on Monday, the state board of elections says they broke the record when 430,574 voted early.

"Hillary Clinton is not the force that's driving this right now. It's about the unknown," Tony Campbell, a political science professor at Towson University, said.

He calls it a gut feeling.

"I think the centerpiece of that is the outsider, kind of. Either the folks that are showing up are there to support Trump or they're there because they're afraid of Trump," Campbell said.

The record-breaking thousands of voters casting their ballot early.

People have waiting in line for up to an hour trying to turn in their vote.

(Excerpt) Read more at abc2news.com ...

What the moron, Viginalante forgot to state, is that according to the reporter, early voters are outnumbering republicans by a THREE to ONE margin........LOL

Forum List

Back