Starting with Trump

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Democrats are trying silence opposition and with silent consent of the Bush/Cheney/McConnell crowd in the GOP.

Democrats are trying silence opposition and with silent consent of the Bush/Cheney/McConnell crowd in the GOP.
And amazingly none of the opposition will be silenced at the hands of the democrats. The judges may impose gag orders--and hopefully enforce them but the democrats are powerless to shut down any opposition.

This weekend, for example, the blob is appearing on Meet The Press which is supposedly part of the publicity wing of the DNC. A few months ago, CNN gave the blob some air time. Some real “silencing” going on there right? I don’t think so.

[][][][][][]
On the other hand, I have noticed in the campaigns of 2020 and 2022, the Democrats were Machiavellian in the way they conducted themselves on the election. Such a move (if there was one) would fall right in line with the Democrats new found interest in actually competing in a national election.

Trump is not on the Cross for you. Trump will put you on the Cross for him.

I had not seen this but Greg Salsbury is singing the same song I've been preaching for many many months now. I'm old enough and poor enough they can't do much to scare me. Maybe they'll pull my social security check and I'll starve to death but that's about it. I don't fear jail. And I would LOVE to be able to testify in court about what's going on.

And the problem is that the MSM is allowing them to do it to us, in fact aids and abets them, so there are limited ways left to us to fight back. The deep state has so infiltrated our press that there is precious little left of it anymore.

And maybe America is too far gone now to save. The mini-series "Amerika" in the late 1980's may have been prophetic. The theme was a quiet and silent bloodless coup in which America was taken over by the communists--in that scenario by the Soviet Union--and divided into five provinces replacing the individual states and doing away with the United States of America. Most Americans were unaware it was happening until years after it had already happened.

They didn't like the results.

There was no resolution or defeat of the enemy in the mini-series.

The establishment conholes and big donors know that Trump is a loser. They just can't get rid of him because y'all deplorable are unstable and violent.
Democrats hate him. I personally hate him with a passion and approve of silencing him. He made America ugly with his nastiness. He's the harmful bacteria below the gum line.

And amazingly none of the opposition will be silenced at the hands of the democrats. The judges may impose gag orders--and hopefully enforce them but the democrats are powerless to shut down any opposition.

This weekend, for example, the blob is appearing on Meet The Press which is supposedly part of the publicity wing of the DNC. A few months ago, CNN gave the blob some air time. Some real “silencing” going on there right? I don’t think so.

[][][][][][]
On the other hand, I have noticed in the campaigns of 2020 and 2022, the Democrats were Machiavellian in the way they conducted themselves on the election. Such a move (if there was one) would fall right in line with the Democrats new found interest in actually competing in a national election.
If they didn't compete last time, why were there the most votes ever cast in America for a potato?

Answer: They didn't competed, they cheated.

Trump is being "silenced" the same way another mobster, John Gotti, was.

And Gotti had his idiot loyal fans, too.

Is it Democrats who are attempting to silence a Wisconsin Supreme Court judge before she even sits at the bench? She won the popular vote by 11 points!

Is it Democrats who are attempting to silence Disney for speaking out against Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill?

Forum List

Back