A lot of legal balls in the air so to speak

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

concerning the Democrat party lawfare against Trump and others. Over sentencing of a number J6 people for starters.

concerning the Democrat party lawfare against Trump and others. Over sentencing of a number J6 people for starters.
The closing statement of this piece says it all.

I hate to help the opposition, but I do think they’d be better off crafting and sticking to rational policies and sentient candidates than trying to get rid of the opposition through such persistent and unpersuasive lawfare.

Won't happen but we can hope.

"lawfare" is not a thing. tRump is paying for his crimes, that all.

Everybody know the Willis thing is a desperate distraction, but we are a bit concerned that the supreme court is now wholly partisan.

We didn't force you to tonguebathe traitors and criminals. Your misery is entirely self-inflicted, thus nobody has any sympathy for you.

And no, we won't be giving traitors and criminals a free pass just because you cry about how badly that makes you lose.
Spoken like the true one party state jail the political opposition toad that you and others are.

Everybody know the Willis thing is a desperate distraction, but we are a bit concerned that the supreme court is now wholly partisan.
Lawfare is very much a thing to most anyone questioning or opposing Biden and the dems.

And not wholly partisan democrat as it was for about 50 years.

The closing statement of this piece says it all.

I hate to help the opposition, but I do think they’d be better off crafting and sticking to rational policies and sentient candidates than trying to get rid of the opposition through such persistent and unpersuasive lawfare.

Won't happen but we can hope.
Trump has no policies. He wings it for hours.

Forum List

Back