Starting Jan 15 in DC, you must show your papers to enter restaurants, bars, movie theaters, gyms. entertainment venues, and sports venues

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The Dems are pulling out all the stops against unvaccinated American citizens while allowing unvaccinated illegals into the country.

The Dems are pulling out all the stops against unvaccinated American citizens while allowing unvaccinated illegals into the country.

Boy your threads are great Lisa Lisa And The Cult Jam. (look up if not old skewl)

You'd think having an ID to vote was like getting 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed compared to this

I'm so thankful I live in a Free State. Where everyone has been cool and used their brains.

Not a Covid Slave State that acts like it is the Plague of the 1500s

According to Democrats, Blacks can’t get their IDs and now they are going to have to produce vaccination cards. Blacks only trail the right wing conservatives who are not getting vaccinated. What a shit show this is going to be.

Boy your threads are great Lisa Lisa And The Cult Jam. (look up if not old skewl)

You'd think having an ID to vote was like getting 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed compared to this
Thanks! (I have to look up Cult Jam.)

And good point about the I.D. to vote. The Dems require proof of vaccine to eat out, catch a movie, work out at the gym, see a play, go to a concert, etc., etc., but they will fight tooth and nail to prevent the requirement to prove your identity to vote.

According to Democrats, Blacks can’t get their IDs and now they are going to have to produce vaccination cards. Blacks only trail the right wing conservatives who are not getting vaccinated. What a shit show this is going to be.
Good point.

And good point about the I.D. to vote. The Dems require proof of vaccine to eat out, catch a movie, work out at the gym, see a play, go to a concert, etc., etc., but they will fight tooth and nail to prevent the requirement to prove your identity to vote.
It blows their narrative out of the water.That Bowser is a mental case

This will end totally well. :)

Next they will be requiring the vax to vote--that's not voter suppression.

Beyond the Democrat pursuit of wealth and power, the primary aim of the CovidScam has always been, and will remain, the imposition of digital passports which will end our privacy forever.

THIS THREAD MAKE STALIN SMILE

hqdefault.jpg

Look, if the Church of COVID can have its "Papers please" historical moment masturbation, then we the unvaccinated are entitled to our French Resistance cosplay. You bring the dynamite and I'll bring the Sten guns. Vive la résistance!

Forum List

Back