Starting Jan 15 in DC, you must show your papers to enter restaurants, bars, movie theaters, gyms. entertainment venues, and sports venues

Look, if the Church of COVID can have its "Papers please" historical moment masturbation, then we the unvaccinated are entitled to our French Resistance cosplay. You bring the dynamite and I'll bring the Sten guns. Vive la résistance!
Careful, Fauci is whining that he and his family are receiving death threats and he is trying to blame Rand Paul. The truth of the matter is that there are a bunch of people in the US that are sick and tired of Fauci stealing their freedoms. It doesn't have anything to do with Rand Paul. Stupid moves have consequences.

The Dems are pulling out all the stops against unvaccinated American citizens while allowing unvaccinated illegals into the country.

Won't be enforced. Or all those businesses would have to shut down.

Dc is almost exclusively Democrat right? This shouldn't be an issue for them.
Yes….. but DC is mostly Black followed by whites and Latinos. The non-vaccination rate among Blacks (who vote 90 percent Democrat) and Latinos - has been significant with about 60 percent being at least partially vaccinated. How and when are those numbers going to rise to 85-90 percent?

I can see this turning into a nightmare for restaurants and anywhere else people congregate. No papers. No meal. No sport venue. No store.

I'd bet the businesses in DC will be screaming bloody murder.

Well you get what you vote for.

I can see this turning into a nightmare for restaurants and anywhere else people congregate. No papers. No meal. No sport venue. No store.

I'd bet the businesses in DC will be screaming bloody murder.

Well you get what you vote for.
There are also areas of DC -primarily the poor, black areas - where the vax rate is only about 30%. That means that restaurants and bars that have courageously decided to open shop in these poor, underserved areas will be driven out of business.

The Brave New World of Medical Segregation begins...
20210829_215743.jpg

We have come so far...

Beyond the Democrat pursuit of wealth and power, the primary aim of the CovidScam has always been, and will remain, the imposition of digital passports which will end our privacy forever.
While I don't necessarily disagree that they are after our privacy--I don't think mandatory ID will be the answer--too much push back from the left. They don't even want to require a voter ID. The left has a conundrum that they need to figure out. Not much chance of that.

While I don't necessarily disagree that they are after our privacy--I don't think mandatory ID will be the answer--too much push back from the left. They don't even want to require a voter ID. The left has a conundrum that they need to figure out. Not much chance of that.
Democrats never have to square any dilemmas because they’re inherently dishonest. And stupid.

Democrats, not the left.

But they'll *solve* the conundrum by ignoring the glaring inconsistency - that's how Democrats roll.

Bye-bye privacy!

Forum List

Back