Mayor Bowser Announces DC will Require Proof of Covid Vaccination to Enter Restaurants, Gyms, Bars, Theaters and More

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
She got a nice bonus from Pfizer this Christmas you can bet.

Mayor Muriel Bowser on Wednesday announced that DC will require proof of Covid vaccination to enter restaurants, bars, nightclubs, coffee shops, theaters and more.

Beginning January 15, 2022, the District of Columbia is launching a citywide vaccine passport system for indoor activities and dining.

You see where this is going right ?
1640212688970.png

You see where this is going right ?
I was discussing that point the other day and was amused to hear a young guy from Denmark laughing at the idea as being preposterous. I pointed out the parallels and he still left laughing. Today, NOW, in some places in Europe, you can't shop or enter service-type businesses like bars or gyms unless you have an ID to prove you've met the government requirement associated with Covid. What's the phrase that's used? "That no man might buy or sell unless he had the mark or the 'number of his name'"? People who do not believe in the Creator will do damned near anything to convince themselves that prophecy is a fantasy for the ignorant or superstitious.

THAT is going to become increasingly difficult to maintain in the months and years directly ahead. Those who rush to take the government's word on vaccines will mostly accept any kind of "passport" that is offered for their "convenience". The tech to make commerce much more secure is available already, IF people are willing to allow themselves to be chipped and biometrically identified. Yeah, nah, that "mark" is already available, it just hasn't yet been used to allow people to pledge their allegiance to an individual leader. In time, it will.

Just remember them. For your survival. Go around them. Living in their confines of rule and you are not going to be happy. America is a big place. Move to demographics that make you comfortable. One way or the other. Also know people can have issues everywhere.

While I am anti-mandates/coercion, I think we've reached the point where I'm OK with this. If you want to be a contrarian, do so, but you might have to pay a price for your obstinacy.

She reminded everyone to have their vax papers in order before "heading out". Hard to believe this is an American city.

She got a nice bonus from Pfizer this Christmas you can bet.

Mayor Muriel Bowser on Wednesday announced that DC will require proof of Covid vaccination to enter restaurants, bars, nightclubs, coffee shops, theaters and more.

Beginning January 15, 2022, the District of Columbia is launching a citywide vaccine passport system for indoor activities and dining.
No worries though. No ID required to vote because not everyone can afford an ID.

While I am anti-mandates/coercion, I think we've reached the point where I'm OK with this. If you want to be a contrarian, do so, but you might have to pay a price for your obstinacy.

If you're ok with being controlled with ID just go somewhere that's fine. But always remember, every bad thing that has happened always starts very small, so small you don't notice it or just brush it off until it get so big that it's in your face and by then it's too late. And also remember every freedom, right or privelge you have ever lost in this country was 100a% of the time because government took it from you and it never happened over night.

And if you're ok with people having to show ID because we got to this point remember, you only are ok with it because you're on their side. You're saying it's ok that everyone be forced to do as they are told when you could simply say "if people are scared they can not go out, they can wear a mask and they can chose to avoid restaraunts" instead of saying "I am ok with forcing other people to not have a choice because it's the choice I want".

You saying youre anti mandate, but really you're saying "I am ok with mandates I want". You're just picking and choosing what you want and trying to sound like you're really not ok with forced mandates when you are.

Forum List

Back