Starting in 2003, the Florida Secretary of State was no longer an elective position. Rather, Secretaries of State are now appointed directly by the Go

Yup. That's a liberal alright. I learned that lesson many, many years ago when Bill O'Reilly was interviewing Whoopie Goldberg. He was trying to have a civil conversation with facts and figures and Whoopi would have none of it, finally saying that she doesn't care about facts and figures, all she cares about is what is in her heart. O'Reilly sat there speechless as he couldn't come up with a response against what was in her heart.
Penelope, Whoopi are not liberals, they are left wing nuts. There are only a couple of real liberals on this board and she is not even close to being one, otherwise she’d be more honest.

Yup. That's a liberal alright. I learned that lesson many, many years ago when Bill O'Reilly was interviewing Whoopie Goldberg. He was trying to have a civil conversation with facts and figures and Whoopi would have none of it, finally saying that she doesn't care about facts and figures, all she cares about is what is in her heart. O'Reilly sat there speechless as he couldn't come up with a response against what was in her heart.
They love those feelings because you can't argue with what someone feels. Their vicious little indoctrinated feelings.

I say we use their favorite weapon against them. We must be as ruthless as they are. You can't expect to win if you argue facts with someone who doesn't even understand what facts are, except when they try the nasty little trick of calling what's true for them a fact.

They're evil. We need to use evil weapons to smash them.

Penelope, Whoopi are not liberals, they are left wing nuts. There are only a couple of real liberals on this board and she is not even close to being one, otherwise she’d be more honest.
Yeah, back in the day I saw that interview most everyone on the left were called liberals. Now most of the left have gone full kool aid whackos.

Only with republican governors that get to pick the SOS and suspend a prosecutor elected.
So? Not sure what your issue is, he appoints and he suspends, it is with in his power and Democrats can do the same.

That doesn’t change the fact that Democrats favor Democrats when appointing a person to a position. Why is that an issue?

Tell that to New York where the Secretary of State is appointed or New Jersey, or Delaware.

Why are these solid blue states afraid to elect Secretary of States? What is wrong with them? Why don’t you bitch about them and not just red states? You are dishonest, again.
She’s simply wrong.

Many states appoint their SOS

the state law is that The SOS is elected, that is the difference.
And the state law in Florida, New York, New Jersey have laws where the Secretary of State is appointed. If you don’t like that law, move there and change it, otherwise it is no of your busines.

Liberals are pro-democracy, right wing nut are against democracy.
Yes, I know. Liberals are for democracy when they win. When they lose they say democracy has fallen, even though they lost through the democratic process. I'm sure that will be the line when Republicans take over the House after the midterms. Even though Republicans will have been voted in through the democratic process, you liberals will be claiming democracy has fallen.

Yes, I know. Liberals are for democracy when they win. When they lose they say democracy has fallen, even though they lost through the democratic process. I'm sure that will be the line when Republicans take over the House after the midterms. Even though Republicans will have been voted in through the democratic process, you liberals will be claiming democracy has fallen.
If someone decided to publish the Modern Leftist Dictionary, the entry for "democracy" would be a convoluted fucking mess.

She’s simply wrong.

Many states appoint their SOS
No kidding, but she puts forth nonsense like it is the truth. In her assessment she went straight to red states and red states only. Her source is a Democratic Party supporting website, which she is the person that cries about bias media sources, apparently only right-wing bias sites are bad? :dunno:

She simply isn't wrong, she is simply dishonest and why tell me, why don't you tell her, she is the one that is wrong, I already knew she was wrong.

Forum List

Back