Standards of proof

Regarding racism, allegations VS proof. By what standards do we go by here?
Legal hate crime statutes, written into law. Hard to prosecute. Hard to win, ththough there have been convictions. So, there is the statutes and there are the jury verdicts.

Standard of proof regarding race went out the window with the Chauvin verdict. A good police officer has been railroaded.

The cops have collective bargaining labor representation in court. No such luck for the rest of us. We are coerced by a public defender or private attorney to suck up to a prepared forced-confession collectively bargained plea agreement straight from the district attorney's office. If we don't take the plea deal, they not only ask for maximum possible punishment for the original charges, but add on additional charges after the fact of the legal fiction of any indictment by a grand jury which is in reality a case of prosecution by information.

When the person who is always asking for proof of racism makes racist comment after racist comment and cannot see the proof, that person has psychosis.

When the person who is always asking for proof of racism makes racist comment after racist comment and cannot see the proof, that person has psychosis.
You might want to think about that, hypocrite.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Um you are doing it again. An allegation isn't PROOF. How is that post racist? For Christ sake, stop alleging it like a broken record. Proof! Asking for proof is racist, Mother F*cker? how? Speaking of mother F*ckers:

I believe she's also blocking content that contradicts her world view. That's one way to cut down on the cognitive dissonance I guess.
Um, lets talk about how the world view. The international Olympic committee, they have banned any involvement of the BLM. Some countries have deemed them as terrorist because they drive divisive topics and profit from it. Did MLK deliberately drive civil unrest for profit off of being a civil rights activist? No. BLM? And we live in a environment where liberals ban, censor, demonetize, demonize and have political apparatchiks like YOU constantly trying to block facts. So, that being said, its a simple question: PROVE racism, don't imply it or allege it. Your opinion is NOT a legal standard of proof. Stop changing the subject. Prove it. You do know what legal standard of proof is, don't you?

Last edited:
Um, lets talk about how the world view. The international Olympic committee, they have banned any involvement of the BLM.
The liberals that run the Olympics have only banned athletes from wearing BLM clothing. BLM clothing can still be worn by spectators. It's basically an empty gesture.

I just want proof that racism isn't just another mass psychoses. Like the Salem witch hunts or McCarthyism hysteria. Proof. Not bullshit allegations. Proof. Not YOUR opinion, not smears or off topic stuff about the OP. Facts, completely provable confirmable independent verifiable FACTS. That's all l ask for.

Standard of proof regarding race went out the window with the Chauvin verdict. A good police officer has been railroaded.
Yes. its ironic these race baiting wankers use the moto "No justice no peace". They never wanted justice, they wanted REVENGE. Like tribalistic petty children with short term memory loss.

I believe she's also blocking content that contradicts her world view. That's one way to cut down on the cognitive dissonance I guess.
Um, lets talk about how the world view. The international Olympic committee, they have banned any involvement of the BLM. Some countries have deemed them as terrorist because they drive divisive topics and profit from it. Did MLK deliberately drive civil unrest for profit off of being a civil rights activist? No. BLM? And we live in a environment where liberals ban, censor, demonetize, demonize and have political apparatchiks like YOU constantly trying to block facts. So, that being said, its a simple question: PROVE racism, don't imply it or allege it. Your opinion is NOT a legal standard of proof. Stop changing the subject. Prove it. You do know what legal standard of proof is, don't you?
MaryL I'd be happy to discuss this topic IF you are going to actually engage in a conversation this time instead of simply ignoring anything I post.

Honestly, I get the impression that these questions and comments you post are more than idle conversation pieces, that there is something specific prompting these inquiries but if you truly want answers to your questions I may be able to help provide some of them.

I had planned on starting a series on institutional racism however my first post got off to a poor start. I then posted another in the series which actually should have been the first, but it appears that my second attempt was a causality of the site's upgrade. Nonetheless my second attempt referenced the website below which explains much more eloquently than I ever could, not just the definition of systemic or institutional racism but more importantly it's impact on the lives of black Americans.
The Impact of Structural Racism on Black Americans | Catalyst

Many of the disparities between Black and White communities in the United States are an outgrowth of a long history of discriminatory and dehumanizing laws and policies that have created and exacerbated inequality in almost every sphere of life.
These laws and policies are built into the fundamental structures of our societies—our systems of labor, housing, education, voting, healthcare, and justice. They are deeply entrenched, intertwined, and insidious, and they form the foundation for structural racism.

The structural racism they uphold can be defined as the “overarching system of racial bias across institutions and society. These systems give privileges to White people resulting in disadvantages to people of color.”1 Understanding how racism is built into various social structures and quantifying its long-term effects is fundamental to the anti-racist work of dismantling these barriers.2

Americans have long been trained to see the deficiencies of people rather than policy. It’s a pretty easy mistake to make: People are in our faces. Policies are distant. We are particularly poor at seeing the policies lurking behind the struggles of people.

-Ibram X. Kendi, How to Be an Antiracist3

Forum List

Back