What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Families confront 'monster' nursing assistant given 7 life sentences for murdering veterans at hospital

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mays cried and apologized in addressing the court briefly before learning her sentence.

"I know that there’s no words that I can say that would alter the families’ pain and comfort," she said. "I don’t ask for forgiveness because I don’t think I could forgive anyone for doing what I did."

The second-degree murder charges involved the deaths of Army veterans Robert Lee Kozul Sr., 89; Archie D. Edgell, 84; Felix Kirk McDermott, 82; and William Holloway, 96; Navy veteran Robert Edge Sr., 82; Air Force veteran George Nelson Shaw Sr., 81; and Army and Air Force veteran Raymond Golden, 88. She also was sentenced to an additional 20 years for assault with intent to commit murder involving the death of Navy veteran Russell R. Posey Sr., 92.

Dear future nitwits:

Don't release her. Ever, ever, ever.

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A liberal judge will see the worth in this man woman......and set him her free early.

Unless Biden orders it first. Yep...The Left making America "normal" again.

There are people I know who STILL believe Biden is a "good" man. SMH in disgust

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A liberal judge will see the worth in this man woman......and set him her free early.

Unless Biden orders it first. Yep...The Left making America "normal" again.

There are people I know who STILL believe Biden is a "good" man. SMH in disgust
Does it hurt to be this much of a fragile partisan hack??

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List