Stand your ground: Shoot people without masks?

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
Since you could face serious harm or death by a person without a mask who may have and transmit the coronavirus, should you be able to use deadly force in self-defense if that person approaches you and refuses to back off?

Admittedly, people who adhere to “liberal” government mask guidelines are less likely to be among the “right to carry” crowd, but that may change.

There are a number of leftists that feel that way. If it advances the explosive end to Democrat tyranny I'm all for it.

Since you could face serious harm or death by a person without a mask who may have and transmit the coronavirus, should you be able to use deadly force in self-defense if that person approaches you and refuses to back off?

Admittedly, people who adhere to “liberal” government mask guidelines are less likely to be among the “right to carry” crowd, but that may change.

Lord the stupid is strong in this one.

Can you point out the flaw in my argument?

Just.
Give it a try and see if you avoid prison.

The survival rate is 98% son.

no, chances are almost ZERO to get C19 if someone is not wearing a mask.....especially if you keep 6 feet distance/etc.....

You would shoot at fellow Americans for realizing COVID-19 does not exist as anything more than the common cold? Alright, Jack . . . welcome to the Wild West . . . we hope your man bun is tied tight. You'll get what you give, aces high.

how many godamn people approach you, and refuse to stop if you give a warning??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day that starts it's another shot heard 'round the world. Bring it, leftist fucktards! Grr!
I can knock your gun away and beat you half to death with my bare hands, and in no way are any of you fucks as proficient with a firearm as I am.

12-4 is just dialing in. The rest are after dialing in.

Attachments

• grouping2.JPG
    grouping2.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 74

If the person you shot dead does not have the disease, you can be put away for life.

On top of that, this disease has a fatality rate of well under 1% Numbers are now somewhere between .8 and .5 percent.

So, you want to have the right to kill someone, if you are not in a high risk group, your chances of dying from this are statistically. . . .
iu

IOW, unless you are well over 70 or have another high risk factor, you want to kill someone that poses no risk to you.

NICE.

No to shooting peoples without a mask on, instead I say just shoot ALL the fat peoples instead. IF you see ANY fat bastard just get the gun out and shoot that fat POS who is using up PRECIOUS oxygen. If we eliminate ALL fat bastards, then we can save this PRECIOUS oxygen and in turn Save The Planet :smoke:

#SHOOT-ALL-THE-FAT-BASTARDS

#PRESERVE-OUR-PRECIOUS-OXYGEN

#FAT-BASTARDS-ARE-DESTROYING-THE-PLANET

#SAVE-THE-PLANET-FOR-CONSERVATIVES-AND-OUR-FRIENDS-THE-FLUFFY-BUNNY-RABBITS

‘Liberals’ are advocates of the right to carry, and indeed carry guns – unlike conservatives they’re not constantly whining about it and trying to turn it into a political ‘issue.’

Otherwise, the thread premise is ridiculous and doesn’t merit a response.

Yes, masks do nothing save to instill obedience in the peasants.

Tell comrade traitor, since a sneeze travels 250 feet, what is the purpose of 6 foot social distancing?

1589739106010.png

Yes, the whole argument is based on not understanding what constitutes self defense in a court of law. Someone who might, possibly, maybe is not considered an imminent threat of bodily harm, you'd go to jail for murder.

The flaw in your argument is ALL of it. It is a typical Leftist irrational and hysterical meltdown.

‘Liberals’ are advocates of the right to carry, and indeed carry guns – unlike conservatives they’re not constantly whining about it and trying to turn it into a political ‘issue.’

Otherwise, the thread premise is ridiculous and doesn’t merit a response.
It already is a political issue liar and has been for decades. My God how stupid are you?

Forum List

Back