Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words airs nationally on PBS Monday May 18 at 9 PM Eastern

PBS doesn't have to do that.

do not miss!

If it is on PBS i am sure it has been edited to make him look bad.

We'll see. PBS has to worry about ticking off Republicans who could cut their funding.

NBC for sure would have edited the crap out of it, to make him look like he was drooling on himself. CNN, would have had him sounding like Forest Gump.

Hopefully PBS isn't as bad.

• Banned
Ever since he matured from Marxist revolutionary to conservative heavyweight champ, the left has felt free to smear Thomas in ways they’d scream “racism!” at if he were still one of them. It’s a reminder of which political team consistently weaponizes a twisted conception of racism to obtain power at any cost, instead of recognizing racism as a moral evil with objective standards of transgression that apply equally to all.

I watched some of it, they were just letting him talk. It was good. I didn't know he was such a radical in college. But in his own words, he was disgusted at what he had become. Upon a return from a violent demonstration he went to church and asked the Lord to take the hatred out of his heart.

Ever since he matured from Marxist revolutionary to conservative heavyweight champ, the left has felt free to smear Thomas in ways they’d scream “racism!” at if he were still one of them. It’s a reminder of which political team consistently weaponizes a twisted conception of racism to obtain power at any cost, instead of recognizing racism as a moral evil with objective standards of transgression that apply equally to all.

Thomas has never been a Marxist anything. Racism isn't weaponized except by those like you. Because the only reason you are here bragging on thomas is that he is black and repeats what you need to believe. Thomas is a fine example of internalized racism and you guys use these mentally afflicted blacks to further your agenda.

Forum List

Back