Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Typical conversation with a Democrat voter...

You: So, I hear Biden...
Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!
You: ... is accused of...
Democrat: TRUMP!!!!
You: sexual...
You: assault...
Except that...the story is being pushed by "Democrats" and the first media outlet that broke the story is what Trumpers call "the liberal media"

Compare that to how Trumpers reacted to the 928473 different sexual allegations against Trump --- then slap yourself
Like I said...

I would deflect too if I were a trump sycophant...

Errr, this thread is about Biden. Plenty of threads about Trump, where we Trump supporters are happy to discuss TRump all day long.

This thread is about Biden. When you bring up Trump, it is you that are deflecting.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.
Yea, the thread is about Biden...the thread I posted....

Your level of sycophancy would never allow you to post a thread like this calling into question your cult leader...

That is the difference between folks like me and folks like you

I support Trump politically. Your assumption of "sycophancy" is you projecting.

This accusation is old and unsupported. Barring unlikely supporting evidence, IMO, this accusation should not be given much weight.

BUT, the hypocrisy of liberals, who talked so much shit about "Believing women" and who now, change their tune when a woman says something they don't like,

that will be addressed, as well it should be.

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!
Except that...the story is being pushed by "Democrats" and the first media outlet that broke the story is what Trumpers call "the liberal media"

Compare that to how Trumpers reacted to the 928473 different sexual allegations against Trump --- then slap yourself
Like I said...

Errr, this thread is about Biden. Plenty of threads about Trump, where we Trump supporters are happy to discuss TRump all day long.

This thread is about Biden. When you bring up Trump, it is you that are deflecting.

Your level of sycophancy would never allow you to post a thread like this calling into question your cult leader...

This accusation is old and unsupported. Barring unlikely supporting evidence, IMO, this accusation should not be given much weight.

BUT, the hypocrisy of liberals, who talked so much shit about "Believing women" and who now, change their tune when a woman says something they don't like,

Yes you are a sycophant.......

All women should be believed.....all women...that includes Tara Reade who alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her when she worked as a staffer for him....According to Tara, “He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” she said. When she reacted, Biden gruffly started telling her “you’re fine, it’s fine” before walking off."

This is what these Democrat corporate establishment types get --- you go from nominating a murderer and child sex trafficker in one election to nominating a money laundering, pedophile, rapist sexual predator in this election....all because of your desire to worship your corporate donors and keep the status quo....

She needs to immediately file charges and get this investigation kicked into high gear --- maybe just maybe, she can get an indictment before the Democratic convention, but I doubt it.....either way, the Biden campaign is officially over...no one survives a sexual assault allegation...
He ain't going anywhere near a jail. None of the Clintons are going to jail, Trump ain't going to jail, Obama ain't going to jail. The politicians and "celebrities" that have threatened Trump ain't going to jail either, but some poor schmuck in Texas has been arrested for threatening pelosi and the democrats. You can see how corrupt our system of "justice" is. LMAO, several politicians are accused of insider trading but the only person who went to prison for it was Martha Stewart, and she contributes way more than any of the aforementioned scum do.

Last edited:

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

Dude. Your hysteria is making you think that, because you cannot respect any disagreement with your hysteria.

Calm yourself down. There is no reason to be this hysterical.

It is funny, that an asshole like Biden, who stated "believe women" now has to deal with an old and unsupported accusation.

What is he going to say? Is he going to stand by his previous stance and "Believe women"?

Or will he say deny the charges?

It is funny. Biden deserves this, because he was an asshole for pretending that women should be believed without question.

THAT WAS AN ASSHOLE THING TO PUSH.

All women should be believed.....all women...that includes Tara Reade who alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her when she worked as a staffer for him....According to Tara, “He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” she said. When she reacted, Biden gruffly started telling her “you’re fine, it’s fine” before walking off."

This is what these Democrat corporate establishment types get --- you go from nominating a murderer and child sex trafficker in one election to nominating a money laundering, pedophile, rapist sexual predator in this election....all because of your desire to worship your corporate donors and keep the status quo....

She needs to immediately file charges and get this investigation kicked into high gear --- maybe just maybe, she can get an indictment before the Democratic convention, but I doubt it.....either way, the Biden campaign is officially over...no one survives a sexual assault allegation...
He ain't going anywhere near a jail. None of the Clintons are going to jail, Trump ain't going to jail, Obama ain't going to jail. The politicians and "celebrities" that have threatened Trump ain't going to jail either, but some poor schmuck in Texas has been arrested for threatening pelosi and the democrats. You can see how corrupt our system of "justice" is. LMAO, several politicians are accused of insider trading but the only person who went to prison for it was Martha Stewart.

But Trump is strong and a man of powerful brain stuffs -- he will put Clinton, Biden and Obama in jail because he is more powerful than they are....

How can you possibly believe a darkie like Obama is more powerful than Trump?

He ain't going anywhere near a jail. None of the Clintons are going to jail, Trump ain't going to jail, Obama ain't going to jail. The politicians and "celebrities" that have threatened Trump ain't going to jail either, but some poor schmuck in Texas has been arrested for threatening pelosi and the democrats. You can see how corrupt our system of "justice" is. LMAO, several politicians are accused of insider trading but the only person who went to prison for it was Martha Stewart.

But Trump is strong and a man of powerful brain stuffs -- he will put Clinton, Biden and Obama in jail because he is more powerful than they are....

His point about the different results for the rich and powerful as opposed to regular people, is valid.

Your ridiculing it, just makes you look like a stupid ass.

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

Dude. Your hysteria is making you think that, because you cannot respect any disagreement with your hysteria.

It is funny, that an asshole like Biden, who stated "believe women" now has to deal with an old and unsupported accusation.

What is he going to say? Is he going to stand by his previous stance and "Believe women"?

It is funny. Biden deserves this, because he was an asshole for pretending that women should be believed without question.

Any sycophant will believe any allegation without question if the allegation is against someone that sycophant doesn't like...

Which is why morons like you still claim Clinton murdered 100's of people til this day....

Again, the difference between me and you is that I am the one who posted this story.....

If this story was about your cult leader - your bitch ass would be the first one on here running to his rescue...like a bitch

His point about the different results for the rich and powerful as opposed to regular people, is valid.

So when Trump was promising to lock these people up - he was just lying?? Got it...

But you don't mind that -- because like I said...you are a whole bitch

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

Any sycophant will believe any allegation without question if the allegation is against someone that sycophant doesn't like...

Which is why morons like you still claim Clinton murdered 100's of people til this day....

Again, the difference between me and you is that I am the one who posted this story.....

If this story was about your cult leader - your bitch ass would be the first one on here running to his rescue...like a bitch

And I'm saying that without proof, that this old accusation should not be given any weight.

The point we cons are making, is the hypocrisy of lefties who are suddenly going to remember the need for due process, now that their guy, is the one being accused.

So when Trump was promising to lock these people up - he was just lying?? Got it...

I do mind it. I don't think he should have made those promises, if he was not going to follow up on them.

I don't know whether he was just talking shit when he made those promises, or if he meant it at the time, and then came to the conclusion after winning, that aggressively following up on them, would use up his political capital.

But Hillary should certainly be in jail, for her mishandling of classified material. THe way she was given a pass, is a gross miscarriage of Justice.

You are full of crap, like all you vermin.

So Trump isn't more powerful than Obama and that makes you angry huh?

Get over it cupcakes.....

See, that was obviously not his point.

But instead of addressing it, you went crazy and talked stupid shit.

And then you have the nerve to pretend that we are the "sycophants", for not agreeing with your "criticism".

You are a hysterical troll. THe reason people dismiss your criticism of Trump, is because it is over the top crazy shit talk.

I do mind it. I don't think he should have made those promises, if he was not going to follow up on them.

I don't know whether he was just talking shit when he made those promises, or if he meant it at the time, and then came to the conclusion after winning, that aggressively following up on them, would use up his political capital.

But Hillary should certainly be in jail, for her mishandling of classified material. THe way she was given a pass, is a gross miscarriage of Justice.

His political capital came from him promising to lock up Hillary and "drain the swamp" -- how would he doing what he said he would, lose his political capital??

Maybe he knew the idiocy of his base and knew he could feed them whatever and they will consume it without question....

Bottom line is...William Barr is Attorney General......and under him, many people were able to be indicted...many people that you Trumpers would claim are innocent and was framed by the deep state....but you are saying that same AG can't indict Hillary?

After all the excuse making and blame deflection -- the answer still comes back to Trump isn't as powerful as his cult leaders fantasize....in fact, he is the least powerful president in modern history....with the exception of maybe Gerald Ford

See, that was obviously not his point.

But instead of addressing it, you went crazy and talked stupid shit.

And then you have the nerve to pretend that we are the "sycophants", for not agreeing with your "criticism".

You are a hysterical troll. THe reason people dismiss your criticism of Trump, is because it is over the top crazy shit talk.
^ Self projection ^

Dismiss my criticism by shutting the fuck up then

His political capital came from him promising to lock up Hillary and "drain the swamp" -- how would he doing what he said he would, lose his political capital??

Maybe he knew the idiocy of his base and knew he could feed them whatever and they will consume it without question....

Bottom line is...William Barr is Attorney General......and under him, many people were able to be indicted...many people that you Trumpers would claim are innocent and was framed by the deep state....but you are saying that same AG can't indict Hillary?

After all the excuse making and blame deflection -- the answer still comes back to Trump isn't as powerful as his cult leaders fantasize....in fact, he is the least powerful president in modern history....with the exception of maybe Gerald Ford

1. His political capital came from his issues, ie trade and immigration.

2. YOu made a point about him not "locking them up" and stated that it did not bother me. I informed you that it did bother me.

3. Trump's base is working class and middle class American whites. They are not "idiotic". They built this country. You are an asshole. FUCK YOU.

4. Not "framed", railroaded on bullshit and ginned up process shit.

5. I did not comment on whether or not Barr could bring Hillary up on charges. That was the voices in your head. Take that up with them.

6. I clearly stated that he was wrong to make those promises if he was not going to keep them, and that it did bother me. So, your claim that I am defending him on this issue, is delusional.

7. Your talk of Trump's "power" is just you being hysterical. Completely bat shit crazy hysterical.

Unlike Wee Willy Clinton who reportedly visited Epstien's island of child rape multiple times...Documented.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

Oh, and in case you cry fox news....

Suck it!
So? Impeached Trump also flew on Lolita Express....

New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane

Ok, let's use your own standard....Does that log show Trump flying to the island?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... I never said he did. :eusa_doh:

The more you post, the dumber you get.

Forum List

Back