Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Did this woman report or mention her alleged rape to anyone in the last quarter of a century?
Has nothing to do with what Biden said.

Stop trying to ignore the hypocrisy of your leader.
what hypocrisy is that?
Read what Biden said. It doesn’t matter whether she reported it when it happened, according to Biden.
ok................??????!!!!!!
o,, THAT hypocrisy
hahahahahahhahaha

From your lips, Uncle Joe.

Except that this woman's story is a total outlier. No other similar allegations. Nothing even remotely similar has been reported, unlike Trump, Weinstein, or Epstein where multiple women told the same story. And her story really seems fishy. Why would a married candidate, a public figure, rape her up against a wall in a public place where they could be seen?

Also, she waited until Joe had all but won the nomination. She didn't come forward when the #metoo movement started. Or when Joe announced. And she didn't go to the police, or even a credible news organization. No lie detector test, no affidavit. Just a leaky story to a third rate publication.

You need to do better than this.

Except that this woman's story is a total outlier. No other similar allegations. Nothing even remotely similar has been reported, unlike Trump, Weinstein, or Epstein where multiple women told the same story. And her story really seems fishy. Why would a married candidate, a public figure, rape her up against a wall in a public place where they could be seen?

Also, she waited until Joe had all but won the nomination. She didn't come forward when the #metoo movement started. Or when Joe announced. And she didn't go to the police, or even a credible news organization. No lie detector test, no affidavit. Just a leaky story to a third rate publication.

So, if we gin up 5 more accusations, then it becomes credible?

Got it.

Except that this woman's story is a total outlier. No other similar allegations. Nothing even remotely similar has been reported, unlike Trump, Weinstein, or Epstein where multiple women told the same story. And her story really seems fishy.

What happens is when phony allegations are made, others start crawling out of the woodwork to get in the limelight. How much reporting did the MSM do on this? How big of a deal are the Republicans in Congress making of this? None--zero.

Compare that with the coverage and criticisms of Kavanaugh or Trump.

Uncle Joe gropes women and little girls right on camera in front of everyone. Imagine him alone with a woman.

Did this woman report or mention her alleged rape to anyone in the last quarter of a century?
Has nothing to do with what Biden said.

Stop trying to ignore the hypocrisy of your leader.
I asked a simple question and apparently you are afraid to answer it. I have no idea if the women reported an alleged rape to law enforcement, family or friends.

She did mention it at the time to friends and family, which is much more than Ford's assumptions against Kavanaugh that were to be believed.

Your hypocrisy is amusing and disturbing.

Biden said to believe the accuser.

Do you agree with Biden or not?

ALL of President Trump's accusers have been political partisans. NONE of them have any corroborative evidence. A pack of slanderous accusations, by themselves, does not constitute a pattern of behavior.

Biden's accuser was and is a political supporter. His grope-y personal habits are very well documented.

Her accusation is MORE CREDIBLE than those of the infamous Dr. Ford against Justice K. And yet Leftists want to dismiss them out of hand.

Yep. Hypocrisy on steroids.

Agreed. But Sniffy said we Need to listen to her and take her allegations seriously.

So she was an outlier but the one that accused kavanaugh was all true. Lol, thats why you libs have no credibility and are laughed at.

I'm not a genius, just a guy with common sense.
Then how did you miss the fact that you just made something up? I mean, common sense would dictate that you read your own links, which you clearly did not do.

Oh, so let me get this straight, Trump is bad because he knew Epstien, but Clinton isn't...
No idea where you got this. We will chalk it up to being embarrassed and trying to change the subject.

It turned out that the major client for Epstein’s underage girls was Bill Clinton and the name of the game was to keep everything quiet about Clinton. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express, Epstein’s jet, 26 or 27 times. There were underage girls and beds on all of those flights. We know that now for sure because the girls are listed on the flight logs.

https://www.amazon.com/Orgy-Porgy-Puddin-Clinton-There/dp/1534998721&tag=ff0d01-20
Not one of those girls ever put Trump on the plane or island. He's not on any flight logs, manifests or guest books. No one ever saw him. It's a democrat nasty. That's all.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

From a Lolita Express manifest ...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

Well since you have the original manifest and it looks so official and it’s on the internet, it must be true!
LOL

What a pity you don't live by your own standards.
Flight manifests put Clinton on the island.

You missed the point. I never claimed that Trump did not fly on Epstein’s plane and if you had quoted my prior post in complete context, I said, Trump was on the plane and went to the Island, just like Clinton. Doesn’t mean Trump, Prince Andrew or Clinton are guilty of anything.

My point is you provide an image of a supposed flight manifest. You have no link as to where you got it and you expect people to believe it because of a image that you could have wrote? Just link it to a reliable source and then we can investigate the source, otherwise it’s just more crap that the internet produces and you got nothing.
LOL

You claimed flight manifests, which are on the Internet, showed Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet. Yet when I posted a flight manifest showing Impeached Trump also flew on his jet, you expressed doubt because I found the manifest on the Internet.

If you didn't live by double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

In the post you quoted me on I'll put in context:
"Witnesses put Clinton on the island. Flight manafests put Clinton on the island. Also, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump stayed there."

So never did I deny that Trump ever stayed there, along with Andrew and Clinton. I simply want the link to your post and you can't. You can't prove the manifest that you posted is real or not. I don't believe either Trump or Clinton did anything illegal on that island. You don't have a legit link and got caught being dishonest, which is why I asked for the link in the first place.
No one said you denied Impeached Trump going to that island. That's a strawman built on bullshit anyway as there is no evidence Impeached Trump ever went to that island. Who knows why you think he did?

As far as a link to the flight manifest with Impeached Trump's name on it -- of course I can produce it. What a sad, desperate attempt to avoid a harsh reality you don't want to face, idiotically positing it wasn't real and that I was being "dishonest." It's on page 470 from court records unsealed last year...

I'm embarrassed for you.

Forum List

Back