Stacey Abrams says her poll numbers are low because black men are too stupid to support her

Well, IMO, this is garbage. I have seen a bit on this topic, IMO, if the average black man has had a hard time finding jobs, if the wages are low, if prices have increased, they are just as concerned with everyone else about illegals, inflation, crime, the cost of services and energy, etc. No one really believes "family friendly drag shows," is misinformation. Or pushing puberty blockers on kids, is a good idea, regardless of race.

I just think all these social justice issues, and the J6 controversy is not as important, or affects folks day to day lives. It all comes down to what folks feel when they go grocery shopping or fill up their cars.

Well, IMO, this is garbage. I have seen a bit on this topic, IMO, if the average black man has had a hard time finding jobs, if the wages are low, if prices have increased, they are just as concerned with everyone else about illegals, inflation, crime, the cost of services and energy, etc. No one really believes "family friendly drag shows," is misinformation. Or pushing puberty blockers on kids, is a good idea, regardless of race.

I just think all these social justice issues, and the J6 controversy is not as important, or affects folks day to day lives. It all comes down to what folks feel when they go grocery shopping or fill up their cars.
Not me boy, I stay glued to my TV watching the Liz Cheney saga about January 6th.

I just can't get enough.

Interesting strategy, let's see how it plays out...

It just goes to show how out of touch Abrams is with poor black men! When you allow millions of illegals to pour into the country it doesn't take a genius to realize that's going to have an effect on the wages paid to low skilled workers. The leaders of the Democrat Party have done this because they think illegals will vote for them eventually. That's the ONLY reason they're keeping the border open! But in doing so they're introducing a labor force that is willing to work for cheaper wages. That means they WILL be taking jobs away from poor blacks!

What's even more ironic is that those Hispanics coming from Central and South America to escape poverty there? They don't want progressive policies here because that's what led their home countries into becoming shit holes! They're deeply religious and the liberal left HATES religion! They have a great love of family and the left HATES the nuclear family! I'm telling you right now that I think the Dems have misjudged this influx badly! It's going to turn blue collar workers against them and they're not going to get the loyal voting bloc that they think they're going to get. Those illegals are here for the "American Dream" and progressive policies don't provide a pathway to that!

Her poll numbers are low because, you know, she is a shitty candidate.

When you are a Black activist and you can't even get out the Black vote then you are pretty damn sorry.

Forum List

Back