Stacey Abrams faces divided GOP in Georgia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is Trump handing Georgia to the Dems again ? This continual harping on a lost election should have died down by now after he had licked his wounds. Good luck Stacey !!

1638486598220.png
ms

With MAGA Republicans turning on Kemp, it leaves it open for Stacey Abrams

Trump, the gift that keeps on giving in Georgia

To a point I kinda agree, but it's not that simple.

No sane republican would ever vote for Stacey, no matter how much they hated Kemp. There would have to be another option in the primaries, or if it came down to it, they'd vote for Kemp just to not get Stacey because they see him as the lesser of two evils. It's the independents that we'll have to watch, and with as crazy statements as she has made in the past before, you might have a hard time convincing independents if she's a good choice or not.

We'll see I guess.

No sane republican would ever vote for Stacey, no matter how much they hated Kemp. There would have to be another option in the primaries, or if it came down to it, they'd vote for Kemp just to not get Stacey because they see him as the lesser of two evils. It's the independents that we'll have to watch, and with as crazy statements as she has made in the past before, you might have a hard time convincing independents if she's a good choice or not

Very true
And that is what we saw in the Jan 2021 Special Election.
Republicans were bombarded with stolen election lies and told their vote was wasted. They chose to stay home and TWO Democrats were elected to the Senate.

Trump interference gave Dems the Senate
Same can happen with the Governorship

Very true
And that is what we saw in the Jan 2021 Special Election.
Republicans were bombarded with stolen election lies and told their vote was wasted. They chose to stay home and TWO Democrats were elected to the Senate.

Trump interference gave Dems the Senate
Same can happen with the Governorship
And they learned. Notice the turnout this past November election. In 2022, I believe an even bigger turnout will happen.

Kemp, however, faces a primary challenge after facing the wrath of former President Donald Trump, who became the first Republican presidential candidate to lose Georgia since then-President George H.W. Bush in 1992. Former Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) is considering primarying Kemp next spring.

We have a divided party in Georgia right now,” Perdue told a local radio station last month, obliquely attacking Kemp for “cav[ing] in to a lot of things back in 2020 that didn’t have to be done.”

I thought she WAS Governor of GA.

Has she been lying all this time?

Kemp, however, faces a primary challenge after facing the wrath of former President Donald Trump, who became the first Republican presidential candidate to lose Georgia since then-President George H.W. Bush in 1992. Former Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) is considering primarying Kemp next spring.

We have a divided party in Georgia right now,” Perdue told a local radio station last month, obliquely attacking Kemp for “cav[ing] in to a lot of things back in 2020 that didn’t have to be done.”

I seem to remember that Purdue was a dismal candidate who had questions to answer over insider trading.

Forum List

Back