Stable Genius: "The Kurds Are Very Happy"

--you people prove you have no knowledge of history/military/military history
....soldiers are told what to do by the civilians--it can't be the other way around= that's a dictatorship/etc
...soldiers have been wrong before--General Westmoreland--General Navarre --two HIGH ranking soldiers who were very, very wrong about politics and running a war---you probably don't even know why or even heard of them, have you??
Ever hear of Kelly and Mattis 2 generals trump was smarter than?
..Mattis is like Westmoreland and Navarre --'''we can win!!'''--- hahahahh
..they are typical humans who don't want to admit they can't get the job done

Again...trashing the military doesn't change the fact that this claim is beyond bizarre

throwing food at USA Military eh , at least the 'kurds' unhappy though they may be have plenty to eat eh Lesh ??

and not our responsibility

I agree.

Not our problem and certainly not our responsibility.

The Kurds have been fighting the Turks for hundreds of years. If they helped us you can bet your ass they got something out of it.

The lefty loons seem to think it is our problem and our responsibility. They should all grab their guns, hop a plane and head on over to fight for the Kurds. Of course that won't happen. All they have are big mouths.

Dimwits.
You children are so uninformed it's not even funny.

Not as uniformed as your stupid ass.

Kurds aren't our problem or our responsibility. Only an idiot would assume responsibility for them.

Enjoy.
Blindly repeating what hannity told you to say is not an argument. This is about more than just the Kurds anyway, although what we've just done to them is incredibly shitty.
again, you people need to learn history/military history..you have no idea about it
Kelly and Mattis are ignorant ,,,,the Admiral I hear speak the other day?

Forced out of their homeland. A Kurd politician dragged from her car and shot in the street like a dog. Kurd women and children massacred.

And what does the Colluder-in-Chief say about how the Kurds are feeling?

President Trump insisted Friday that Kurdish allies who were being forced from northern Syria to avoid slaughter are "very happy about the way things are going," describing the already breached ceasefire brokered with Turkey like a business deal.

Trump claims Kurds are "very happy about the way things are going," a day after Turkey ceasefire announcement - CBS News

Our President is full-on batshit crazy, people. All the way around the bend.

102119.MilitaryParade.jpg

Are you happy now, Trump supporters?

Now Kurds are being slaughtered, and Islamic State detainees are escaping. With chaos all around, Trump had no choice on Sunday but to order most U.S. troops to scuttle out of Syria in a humiliating defeat. Our forces are leaving so fast they could not take with them, as planned, some 60 “high value” Islamic State detainees — i.e., some of the worst terrorists on the planet.

The Kurds, in turn, had no choice but to invite Syrian regime forces to come to their rescue, thereby handing a massive win not only to Bashar al-Assad but also to his backers in Moscow and Tehran.
yes--very happy we are not wasting MORE tax $$$$$

As we abandon military equipment in Syria - and move those troops to Iraq- yeah- that is the Trump plan to stop wasting taxpayer dollars......

This is about more than just the Kurds anyway, although what we've just done to them is incredibly shitty.
Bullshit! No one gives a rat's ass about the Kurds and no one ever has.

This is about Trump vs snowflakes.
Do you kids even bother to read the posts you are responding to?
Do tell us about your long and intrepid history of championing the Kurdish cause, a cause you would have thought had something to do with cottage cheese until two weeks ago.
You ever been in the middle East kid? I have. I've worked with Turks, Iraqis, Afghanis, both Sunni and Shia, been to Iraq, Iran, kuwait, Pakistan, and was Israel for the umpteenth time just at the end of July.

Trust me when i say the Kurds are damn near the only folks down there that are worth two shits, although I do have to admit Israelis aren't bad folk.

I was pissed when Obama gave them the shaft, and I'm pissed that we are giving the the shaft yet again.
Likewise I was pissed when Bush abandoned the Kurds in Iraq to Hussein also.

But this is not about abandoning Kurds.

This is about abandoning allies that were our most reliable allies in the fight against ISIS.

And secondarily it was about the abject failure of how this was done.
There was no reason why American equipment needed to be abandoned in Syria- except Trump's orders.
There was no reason why Pence and Pompeo couldn't have flown to Turkey before Turkey started killing Syrian Kurds.

Trump set this fiasco in motion and then declared victory when he was able to slow it down for 5 days.

How can anyone defend a claim that a group of people is "happy" that they're being slaughtered and are having their homes taken from them?

Regardless of your feelings about our military or the Kurds...that claim just boggles the mind

Too bad he never said that.

Jo

This is about more than just the Kurds anyway, although what we've just done to them is incredibly shitty.

Do tell us about your long and intrepid history of championing the Kurdish cause, a cause you would have thought had something to do with cottage cheese until two weeks ago.
You ever been in the middle East kid? I have. I've worked with Turks, Iraqis, Afghanis, both Sunni and Shia, been to Iraq, Iran, kuwait, Pakistan, and was Israel for the umpteenth time just at the end of July.

Trust me when i say the Kurds are damn near the only folks down there that are worth two shits, although I do have to admit Israelis aren't bad folk.

I was pissed when Obama gave them the shaft, and I'm pissed that we are giving the the shaft yet again.

This is about abandoning allies that were our most reliable allies in the fight against ISIS.

There was no reason why American equipment needed to be abandoned in Syria- except Trump's orders.
There was no reason why Pence and Pompeo couldn't have flown to Turkey before Turkey started killing Syrian Kurds.

Trump set this fiasco in motion and then declared victory when he was able to slow it down for 5 days.
I agree.

I agree.
If each and every one of you didn't have a record of TDS pathology, maybe your concern for the welfare of the Kurds could be taken seriously, but as it is, no.

before i go any further...past post #48

I'm ashamed that 'we the people' can't debate a topic without insulting others.

When valid or even invalid points are made it is up to us to debate those points on merit.

i know, i'm just dreaming

"Allies" always throw rocks at their benefactors who gave them millions of dollars and tons of military gear. Kurds are fucking raghead nomads who were too stupid as to establish the Anti-Deformation of Kurds League and a thousand other organizations to lobby the US government and essentially overturn the West like their close relatives.

I agree.
If each and every one of you didn't have a record of TDS pathology, maybe your concern for the welfare of the Kurds could be taken seriously, but as it is, no.
Lol, now you're just making shit up.

When you despise this garbage in the WH who has no FN clue what he's doing and his senate plays switch with their finger up their butts Repubs call that TDS

Forced out of their homeland. A Kurd politician dragged from her car and shot in the street like a dog. Kurd women and children massacred.

And what does the Colluder-in-Chief say about how the Kurds are feeling?

President Trump insisted Friday that Kurdish allies who were being forced from northern Syria to avoid slaughter are "very happy about the way things are going," describing the already breached ceasefire brokered with Turkey like a business deal.

Trump claims Kurds are "very happy about the way things are going," a day after Turkey ceasefire announcement - CBS News

Our President is full-on batshit crazy, people. All the way around the bend.

No, the visions in your head are full on crazy. We shouldn't be over there. We move 50 troops and the MIC goes complete nuts. You're in that group.

Forum List

Back