CDZ Squatter Rights

Crime is not a social construct.

Yes it is.

A crime is a breach of the state, and without a state to arbitrarily declare others criminals, the concept of crime is nonexistent.

If somebody kill or rape or rob a person what is that? A social construct?

I'd consider them actions, and depending on how you feel about them, immoral actions.

Technically all words are social constructions. The dictionary definition of a crime is a breach of the state or the established law, neither of which would exist.

I don't think a "free society" should be able to fight criminals above all organized crime :eusa_snooty:

Could you clarify, please?
The problem Onyx is that without any political authorities everybody could do whatever they want to do.
For example magine what would the mafia do in a anarchist society.
Criminals (both little and big criminals) would be the masters :(
And another thing: all weak people would be terrorized by the strong ones. You know what is bullying people. Can you imagine what bullies would do in a world without laws? It would be a real nightmare for weak people!
the mafia would not have reason to exist if there were no laws.
Ya cause stealing murder and rape only happen cause of laws.

Crime is not a social construct.

Yes it is.

A crime is a breach of the state, and without a state to arbitrarily declare others criminals, the concept of crime is nonexistent.

If somebody kill or rape or rob a person what is that? A social construct?

I'd consider them actions, and depending on how you feel about them, immoral actions.

Technically all words are social constructions. The dictionary definition of a crime is a breach of the state or the established law, neither of which would exist.

I don't think a "free society" should be able to fight criminals above all organized crime :eusa_snooty:

Could you clarify, please?
The problem Onyx is that without any political authorities everybody could do whatever they want to do.
Criminals (both little and big criminals) would be the masters :(
And another thing: all weak people would be terrorized by the strong ones. You know what is bullying people. Can you imagine what bullies would do in a world without laws? It would be a real nightmare for weak people!
Ya cause stealing murder and rape only happen cause of laws.
I didnt say that wouldnt still go on. But without laws there would be no need for groups like a mafia to form to circumvent those laws. If someone wanted what you had, they would just slap your gay ass down and take your shit, then as they turned to leave, someone bigger then them would slap their now gay ass down and your shit that became the first guys shit would now be the the third guys shit. And the guy who you slapped down to get the shit in the first place would be laughing.

Dismissing the arbitrary will of rulers is not the same as condoning any and all acts.

The state IS a mafia.

Criminals (both little and big criminals) would be the masters :([/quote}

Anarchists oppose states, and any group that uses aggression to control others is a state.

Criminals ARE already the masters. Every state is ran by criminals, derp!

And another thing: all weak people would be terrorized by the strong ones.

The weak are already being terrorized by the strong.

Rulers step on the face of the weak daily. Statism is the most barbaric and savage ideology ever.

Can you imagine what bullies would do in a world without laws?

A lot less than if the bullies were writing them

It would be a real nightmare for weak people!

That's conjecture.

The nightmare that is the state is a reality.

Gangs are rulers, and therefore anarchists oppose them.

I hear all the time that if there were no rulers, then gangs would rule the world. Uh, no, because gangs are rulers.

12000 murders a year in the US have nothing to do with the State.

Billions of human deaths over the course of history have everything to do with the state. And yes, many of those 12,000 deaths would not of happened if it were not for the law which restricts liberty and economic prosperity.

You are comparing mice to grizzly bears.

The MILLIONS of robberies burglaries and other thefts have nothing to do with the State.

Oh, because it is not theft when the government does it. The state is responsible for billions of thefts and robberies each year.

If the state did not prohibit economic property and condition greed into society, then civilian theft would go down as well.

You are a beyond stupid.

Getting upset?

He does not care because he thinks HE personally is strong enough it won't effect HIM.

I aim to not be weak and dependent like you. Is that so bad?
You are a fool. Gangs exist not because of Government but because some humans desire to run things and others desire to follow. Your Utopia would not last long as any group over a few dozen would devolve into cliches and gangs and groups. Into a vacuum of no Government strongmen would gather followers and rule their areas, Charlatans would gather followers as well and rule their areas. Those with lots of Charisma and a desire to rule would do the same.

Further unless you could wave a magic wand and disband every Government in the world those Governments strong enough and with enough resources would simply move into any area NOT run by a Government.

Somalia had no Government and look what happened. There are numerous examples of what man does with the vacuum of Government throughout Africa and Eastern Europe.

Crime exists because some people are naturally evil and criminal. Rapes occur because some people are like that and has nothing to do with law or Government. Murder happens because some people believe they have the right to do as they please even in places with laws against it.

Reality is that your ignorant appeals to anarchy are well, ignorant. You are free to get a few people together and run a commune that way but you are not free in this Country to ignore the law and you won't currently find a majority of people siding with you on it.

You are a fool. Gangs exist not because of Government

States ARE gangs. There is literally no difference.

Your Utopia would not last long as any group over a few dozen would devolve into cliches and gangs and groups.

You mean like your Utopia, the United States of America?

What you just described is the United States of America.

Into a vacuum of no Government strongmen would gather followers and rule their areas

Which is why we need to organize anarchist military platforms to stop them.

Further unless you could wave a magic wand and disband every Government in the world those Governments strong enough and with enough resources would simply move into any area NOT run by a Government.

Uh, hello?

1437413673.jpg

Somalia had no Government and look what happened.

False.

Somalia has always had a government. Right now it has four warring governments, which technically makes it an anocracy.

Crime exists because some people are naturally evil and criminal.

Crime exists because rulers point at an action and label it a crime.

Murder happens because some people believe they have the right to do as they please even in places with laws against it.

Yet states are still the largest source of murder in the history of man.

Reality is that your ignorant appeals to anarchy are well, ignorant. You are free to get a few people together and run a commune that way but you are not free in this Country to ignore the law and you won't currently find a majority of people siding with you on it.

Nice rant.

Go back to your plantation and leave freedom to those that deserve it, slave.

Here's a coincidence, my nosy neighbor up in the Georgia mountain passed away back in October. Someone read about it in the obituary and broke into his house. How do they know that they read the obituary? The newspaper with that obit circled was left in the house. The sheriff says they think the people stayed there a few weeks before stealing a bunch of stuff and leaving. I only found out because we went up to bring my motorhome back home and I always stop by. No one bothered my cabin, my RV, or my truck. They must have been too lazy to explore or the signage really works.

He wasn't using it any more, it's okay for them to take it, right?

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back