CDZ Squatter Rights

You are prevented from saying what you would do about rape murder and theft by me? How did I manage to have that much power over you? You are the one that STATED you would do nothing for the weak and that it was not your problem if rape murder and theft occurred.

You are prevented from saying what you would do about rape murder and theft by me?

I already told you. If I witnessed someone raping or attacking you, I would come to your assistance.

I do not care for the bullshit theories of prevention and retribution. Self defense is where I draw the line on the use of violence.

You are the one that STATED you would do nothing for the weak and that it was not your problem if rape murder and theft occurred.

I never stated that, but whatever.

Right now I am doing something. I am standing up to the cruel state that uses institutionalized force to prey on the weak. What are you doing?

You are prevented from saying what you would do about rape murder and theft by me?

I already told you. If I witnessed someone raping or attacking you, I would come to your assistance.

I do not care for the bullshit theories of prevention and retribution. Self defense is where I draw the line on the use of violence.

You are the one that STATED you would do nothing for the weak and that it was not your problem if rape murder and theft occurred.

Right now I am doing something. I am standing up to the cruel state that uses institutionalized force to prey on the weak. What are you doing?
Pointing out you support the idea that only the strong have rights and that you do not think the weak should be protected from the predators among the human race.

I won't speak for Gunny...but I am pointing and laughing at you.

I won't speak for Gunny...but I am pointing and laughing at you.

giphy.gif

So in this anarchist's fantasy you want, who handles the currency details? Who makes sure banks operate above board?

who handles the currency details?

Free banking.

Who makes sure banks operate above board?

Not the government, thank god for that.

What else you got, anti-human?

Free banking? And you only believe in violence in the instances of self-defense? So if the banker bails with all the money, nothing happens? What an incentive to be an honest banker.

And since there is no gov't, the currency is not guaranteed by anyone? That should go over well.

Free banking?

Look it up.

And you only believe in violence in the instances of self-defense?

Yep. Unlike you, I am not a savage barbarian that wants to hurt the human race.

So if the banker bails with all the money, nothing happens? What an incentive to be an honest banker.

Wanting continued business for starters.

Personally I prefer community organized mutual credit banks.

And since there is no gov't

Strawman.

Organizational platforms can exist in an anarchy as long as they are horizontally organized and have no capacity to use institutionalized force. In doing so, you create a form of organization without rulers and not sustained by violence.

the currency is not guaranteed by anyone? That should go over well.

Any organization or council can fullfill the same functions as the state without establishing a monopoly on violence. It is this crazy concept known as voluntary association.

Besides being a fantasy to begin with, any institution can theoretically back money by fiat. Bitcoin is quasi-fiat for example.

Oh, and I am not anti-human.

:laugh2:

I am also not leaving the weak to be preyed upon by those who are stronger.

That is exactly what you are doing.

Fortunately for you, all the weak being preyed on are in the third world. You sit on your ass eating chips, while US bombs fall on urban population centers.

Yemen-Wedding-Saudi-Bomb-22497322514.jpg

Now go back to worshiping your satanist cult, slave.

Go ahead remind us what your plan is to prevent rape murder and theft? \Ohh that's right you don't believe in protecting others just yourself.

Go ahead remind us what your plan is to prevent rape murder and theft?

Destroying the state would end almost all the reasons for violence.

Beyond that, it is not my job to protect you. Do you have a firearm? Organize a militia to keep your community safe. I am not your ruler. It is not my job to go into your backwater village and find ways to defend your weak and dependent ass.

Ohh that's right you don't believe in protecting others just yourself.

Oh, and you love slavery, oppression, and mass slaughter!

Give me a break. Your group is representative of barbaric anti-human savages.

Go ahead remind us what your plan is to prevent rape murder and theft?

Destroying the state would end almost all the reasons for violence.

Beyond that, it is not my job to protect you. Do you have a firearm? Organize a militia to keep your community safe. I am not your ruler. It is not my job to go into your backwater village and find ways to defend your weak and dependent ass.

Ohh that's right you don't believe in protecting others just yourself.

Oh, and you love slavery, oppression, and mass slaughter!

Give me a break. Your group is representative of barbaric anti-human savages.
You are stupid if you honestly think criminals rape murder and steal because of Government.

You are stupid if you honestly think criminals rape murder and steal because of Government.

There you go putting words into my mouth again. I never used the word government. I only used the words rulers and states.

Almost all murder is caused by or connected to states. Democide, or state mass murder, is the largest source of unnatural human death in human history. The next being war, with almost every war in human history being waged by states. The third largest is government forced recessions, which are periods of scare resources caused by inefficient state politicies.

Right there, I just explained 90% of unnatural human deaths. None of which are possible in an anarchy. Any form of sproadic violence that would occur in an anarchy would pale into comparison compared to the sheer terror that the state enforces everyday, but I am sure that means nothing to a barbarian.

Theft? Now that makes you sound like a moron. The largest perpetrator of theft is the state. That holds true even if I ignore taxation, which is institutionalized theft. Laws, regulations, mandates, and even war are all perpetuated by the state in order to steal from entire populations, at the behest of consolidated special interest groups with crony relationships to the government. The only reason the West is "successful," is because we built a formidable bubble economy through pillaging and exploiting third world countries.

Rape is something that has no connection to the state, and would happen whether or not the state was still around or not. The state does not deter rape, as anyone with common sense could figure out. However, it does make people more dependent on government thugs to protect them from rapists.

Would you like some more logic, you wretched statist scoundrel?

12000 murders a year in the US have nothing to do with the State. All the rapes reported in the US have nothing to do with the State. the MILLIONS of robberies burglaries and other thefts have nothing to do with the State. You are a beyond stupid.

12000 murders a year in the US have nothing to do with the State. All the rapes reported in the US have nothing to do with the State. the MILLIONS of robberies burglaries and other thefts have nothing to do with the State. You are a beyond stupid.
his being beyond stupid has nothing to do with the state

Crime is not a social construct.

Yes it is.

A crime is a breach of the state, and without a state to arbitrarily declare others criminals, the concept of crime is nonexistent.

If somebody kill or rape or rob a person what is that? A social construct?

I'd consider them actions, and depending on how you feel about them, immoral actions.

Technically all words are social constructions. The dictionary definition of a crime is a breach of the state or the established law, neither of which would exist.

I don't think a "free society" should be able to fight criminals above all organized crime :eusa_snooty:

Could you clarify, please?
The problem Onyx is that without any political authorities everybody could do whatever they want to do.
For example magine what would the mafia do in a anarchist society.
Criminals (both little and big criminals) would be the masters :(
And another thing: all weak people would be terrorized by the strong ones. You know what is bullying people. Can you imagine what bullies would do in a world without laws? It would be a real nightmare for weak people!

Yes it is.

A crime is a breach of the state, and without a state to arbitrarily declare others criminals, the concept of crime is nonexistent.

I'd consider them actions, and depending on how you feel about them, immoral actions.

Technically all words are social constructions. The dictionary definition of a crime is a breach of the state or the established law, neither of which would exist.

I don't think a "free society" should be able to fight criminals above all organized crime :eusa_snooty:

The problem Onyx is that without any political authorities everybody could do whatever they want to do.
And another thing: all weak people would be terrorized by the strong ones. You know what is bullying people. Can you imagine what bullies would do in a world without laws? It would be a real nightmare for weak people!
He does not care because he thinks HE personally is strong enough it won't effect HIM.

Yes it is.

the mafia would not have reason to exist if there were no laws.

Forum List

Back