Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
So it’s okay to spy on the us as long as it’s “brief”. Pathetic.

Trump was too big of a wuss to shoot anything down.

Of course it's not okay. But if it's a brief violation, you have to factor in the wisdom of SHOOTING IT DOWN based on that.

Biden allowed the thing to go from Montana to SC.

And you have nothing but pathetic defenses for it. Predictable.

Why didn't Potatohead and his traitorous homo lackeys in the military shoot it down over the Pacific?

Of course it's not okay. But if it's a brief violation, you have to factor in the wisdom of SHOOTING IT DOWN based on that.

Trump didn’t have the guts to shoot anything down. He didn’t even have the guts to tell us that China was REPEATEDLY violating our airspace.

You demand I believe things not by showing any evidence of them but by writing FACT, behind it.

I’m arguing that you love to make claims without any evidence.

Yes, purely coincidental that it floated over the US and even PAUSED over certain strategic sites. Deductive reasoning is not your forte’.

In addtion to the extremely fortunate(for the Chinese) path this harmless balloon took, the US secretary of defense, Austin, stated:

The balloon, which was being used by the PRC in an attempt to surveil strategic sites in the continental United States, was brought down above U.S. territorial waters.

Statement From Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III

No we won’t see that they didn’t execute your half-baked plan. They already shot it down. Like I fucking said.

Maybe we should inform the Department of Defense that some anonymous retard on an internet forum thinks he knows more than they do. I’m sure they would love to hear your half-baked plan.
That's alright they shot it down FINALLY, so let that be a huge warning to China about our air-space, uhhhh well I mean message delivered afterwards or once the Biden crack-head team of Charlie Sheen's weird new Angels finally decided to get busy and give the order to shoot it down..

So there China, uhhh yeaaaah, so let that be the QUICK response warning and/or message given to you China, otherwise if ya ever think that you want to try that one again....Wait, what, hmmmm, ahhhhh to heck wid it....lol

ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmmmm let's see now (grabbing my calculator), time traveled in our air space x possible Intel recieved x Chinese laughter in the back ground x Biden having his leg hair combed x giving the order to knock it out of the sky x creating an international incident x now creating a care box for the Chinese full of apologies, uhhh yeaaaah we should be good to go again.

All in a day's work or was it two days, three days, heck we lost track.

Weather balloon, spy balloon, who cares(?) it was in our restricted air space and now it's gone.

Now onto the damage assessment phase.

border-patrol-union-biden-china-balloon-01.jpg

Where was that worthless affirmative action Negro piece of shit Austin when the damn thing was spying over the Continental US?

Of course he was the same worthless afrimative action Negro that was drunk on Colt Malt Liquor when the screw up with the withdrawal from Afghanistan took place, wasn't he?

I am not saying I like much of anything about our current leadership, or trust them, but I was just pointing out to our resident Biden lovers that his own administration admitted that this balloon was meant for survellience purposes. It stands to reason that if China was attempting to surveille us, they wouldn’t release a balloon and just hope that it floated over spots of interest.

"entered". You know the Pentagon used the word "Briefly" to describe it. NOT traversed the entire US continent unbothered.
Not only that, but tensions with China weren't strained to the max under Trump, so if a weather balloon was spotted that was possibly legit, then of course no alarm bells were sounded at the time. Under a slow triggered but super jumpy Biden administration, anything is now suspect after all that his team has since done in the world to date.

I am not saying I like much of anything about our current leadership, or trust them, but I was just pointing out to our resident Biden lovers that his own administration admitted that this balloon was meant for survellience purposes. It stands to reason that if China was attempting to surveille us, they wouldn’t release a balloon and just hope that floats over spots of interest.
I understand. I was just commenting on the fact that Austin is a shithead.

If he knew it was a Chinese spy mechanism why didn't the sonofabitch shoot it down?

Was it because he is just stupid and inept or was it because Potatohead told him not to do it until the mission was completed? After all, the Chinese made the Biden family filthy rich so he owes them big time.

Where was that worthless affirmative action Negro piece of shit Austin when the damn thing was spying over the Continental US?

Of course he was the same worthless afrimative action Negro that was drunk on Colt Malt Liquor when the screw up with the withdrawal from Afghanistan took place, wasn't he?

Do you still get hysterical over vapor trails?

Yes, purely coincidental that it floated over the US and even PAUSED over certain strategic sites. Deductive reasoning is not your forte’.

In addtion to the extremely fortunate(for the Chinese) path this harmless balloon took, the US secretary of defense, Austin, stated:

The balloon, which was being used by the PRC in an attempt to surveil strategic sites in the continental United States, was brought down above U.S. territorial waters.

Statement From Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III
So now you believe the intelligence community. Don’t you attack people for doing so?

Forum List

Back