Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
You only believe the stuff that favors your political party.

The americans need to be more worried about their ballooning national debt.
The americans' problem is that they think everyone is out to get them. They believe any narrative that their CIA-controlled media throws at them. The chinese balloon threat is the latest narrative.

The best part of the balloon drama was Blinken canceling his visit to China, which the chinese said no such visit had been agreed on in the first place.

So now you believe the intelligence community. Don’t you attack people for doing so?

It is not so much that I believe them, but I am using the brain that God gave me. A balloon from one of our adversaries equipped with surveillance equipment and ways to propel and navigate didn’t just happen to float 7k+ miles and across the US and hover over strategic military sites. Maybe the intelligence community believed that even Democrats weren’t dumb enough to believe that, but they may have miscalculated.

1675606952879.jpg

It is not so much that I believe them, but I am using the brain that God gave me. A balloon from one of our adversaries equipped with surveillance equipment and ways to propel and navigate didn’t just happen to float 7k+ miles and across the US and hover over strategic military sites. Maybe the intelligence community believed that even Democrats weren’t dumb enough to believe that, but they may have miscalculated.
Democrats pivot to the economy whenever their party looks weak on national security.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The balloon is down off the coast of Myrtle Beach, SC.
well so freaking what?? The military itself said 'IF it could be recovered'. Let's just wait and see shall we? Doesn't alter the fact one bit that it wouldn't have happened under a Trump Administration.

Did God tell you how upper atmosphere winds work? Because the people that studied that have identified that upper atmosphere winds definitely would carry the balloon to the US. That’s how balloons work. They follow the wind.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
well so freaking what?? The military itself said 'IF it could be recovered'. Let's just wait and see shall we? Doesn't alter the fact one bit that it wouldn't have happened under a Trump Administration.
China sent several balloons over the US under Trump. He did nothing.

we will never know, but its likely that Trump would have had it shot down over the pacific before it reached US air space.

we will never know, but its likely that Trump would have had it shot down over the pacific before it reached US air space.
China flew three balloons over the US when he was president and zero were shot down.

So actually we do know.

well you're gonna have to do better than that. So an official says...with no source of proof. and then one says..it's happened but won't indicate the era. no buddy. I'm not taking the word of some guy. POST a credibly sourced link with legitimate evidence. You guys just say any damn thing and we're supposed to take it as truth. Those days are over.

and you're gonna tell me and the rest of us that if Chinese balloons went over this nation during the Trump administration that the Public wouldn't know about it. AS IF the media would not have haranged him on a daily basis over THAT Breach.

But there is one more possibility...Never Trumpers in media, dem party and military allowing their chinese buds access to info over this country and keeping it FROM the President. Now ...which is it?

Last edited:
Another lie by you. Please try to be honest here.

Tada!

You shouldn’t accuse people of lying because they’re better informed than you.

Tada!

You shouldn’t accuse people of lying because they’re better informed than you.
you effing didn't know a thing about it till you went scouring left leaning sources when pressed. LOLOL

better informed by narrow ass. LOLOL

Forum List

Back