Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
well we'll see won't we. This story is far from over.
No we won’t see that they didn’t execute your half-baked plan. They already shot it down. Like I fucking said.

Maybe we should inform the Department of Defense that some anonymous retard on an internet forum thinks he knows more than they do. I’m sure they would love to hear your half-baked plan.

Now I don't see any differences between US Deep State ( CIA ) and CCP. Just enjoy the dystopian world! Amen!

SpyingCIA-1.jpg

The CIA Got Caught Spying On Americans Again. Make Them Stop – archive.md

No we won’t see that they didn’t execute your half-baked plan. They already shot it down. Like I fucking said.

Maybe we should inform the Department of Defense that some anonymous retard on an internet forum thinks he knows more than they do. I’m sure they would love to hear your half-baked plan.
well why don't you just go ahead and do that. They'll get a big laugh out o' yer dumbass. and then thank you heartily for your turning in another american fo your dumbass trouble.

well why don't you just go ahead and do that. They'll get a big laugh out o' yer dumbass. and then thank you heartily for your turning in another american fo your dumbass trouble.
I was being facetious. Why would I want to do that?

I was saying the some anonymous internet retard (you) thinks he knows more than our department of defense.

Let me know when you get caught up.

I was being facetious. Why would I want to do that?

I was saying the some anonymous internet retard (you) thinks he knows more than our department of defense.

Let me know when you get caught up.
while you're at it.....stoolpigeon...tell them that i KNOW That if Trump were president right now there'd be NO CHINESE balloon flying over this country. dik

Last edited:
You're right, the Trade Winds wouldn't take it where it went.

The Jet Stream would (and did) though. Might wanna look up "global wind currents" sometime on your Google machine. It will help explain things to you.

You guys hillarious.

Oh okay. Am I supposed to believe your an expert on trade winds?

Give me a break.

Know who is an expert on upper atmosphere winds? NOAA. They back calculated the path of the balloon using these winds.

View attachment 753688

It’s a freaking balloon. Stop acting like it’s the end of the world.

Weird, that wasn't the path. Idiots.

Forum List

Back