Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
The leftists MUST defend the China ballon because there’s a democrat president!

If you ever wondered why it’s said leftism is a mental disorder this is a perfect example.

China has satellites
Tens of thousands Chinese tourists in the US...

Your fantasy makes no sense.

Is it a fantasy that not 1 but 2 ChiCom 'uncontrolled, free-floating' balloons carrying Unknown CCP technology have crossed / are crossing half the globe, neither in any existing jet stream that accounts for their individual routes from China into the United States, one having reportedly hovered over US ICBM silos for a couple hours and is now on the move again?

If this Chinese clusterfuck 'miracle' was capable of happening ONCE, what are the odds that a 2nd 'uncontrolled, free-floating' balloons carrying Unknown CCP technology' from China was lost but somehow floated on a completely separate course with no jet stream over to Latin America where it changed course, again with no jet stream, and is heading straight for the US?

What are the fucking odds of that accidental miracle happening...TWICE?

At any time before the 1st balloon was picked up over the Aleutians did Xi / China report having a lost, giant-ass free-floating balloon that escaped Chinese airspace / control and where it might be headed?

The agreement regarding aerial vehicles and altitudes has already been brought up - China signed it. They wouldn't knowingly violate that by hiding the fact that one of their 'lost' high alitude free-floating balloons was violating the agreement and multiple nations' airspace and sovereignty, right?

Once they noticed it 'missing' surely they tried to recover it themselves, right?

After 'losing' one, how the hell did they 'lose' another, not attempt to recover it, and not report a 2nd uncontrollable, free-floating high-altitude balloon flying half way around the world?

And you say I am engaging in 'fantasy'?

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Pretty much. What I am surprised is there is a few ex-military posting to shoot it down. Well. they are discussing shooting it down once it gets out over the ocean. But, for laughs just for all the very low IQ poster's it's carrying biological weapons or some kind of nuclear device and we shoot it down, then what? Are these poster's ready to accept the consequences? Doubt it, then it would be Biden's fault that many were killed.

There are lots of pictures of this thing on the 'net, and I find it hard to believe that anyone would think that it's carrying a nuke or a bio weapon. If it was a bio weapon, there would be tanks attached to it. If it were a nuke (doubtful, because nukes are heavy) it would have something that looked like a storage area on it. Mainly what I've seen on the pics is solar arrays for power and some kind of thin scaffolding that looks like it would be holding antennas and instruments for air samples.

As far as it being used to spy on us? I'm pretty sure that NORAD has known exactly where this thing has been ever since it came close to the US, and if there were any kind of military things of importance happening where this balloon could detect and photograph them, the various commands it was passing over would have been notified to secure communications, as well as any other thing that the military didn't want to have detected.

So we should wait instead until it floats over New York or Washington, DC - and the Communists decide to release its contents then?
No, if it happens to veer toward W.Va then shoot it down. It's head to NC or there by now. Never been in the military have you?

79y071.jpg

There are lots of pictures of this thing on the 'net, and I find it hard to believe that anyone would think that it's carrying a nuke or a bio weapon. If it was a bio weapon, there would be tanks attached to it. If it were a nuke (doubtful, because nukes are heavy) it would have something that looked like a storage area on it. Mainly what I've seen on the pics is solar arrays for power and some kind of thin scaffolding that looks like it would be holding antennas and instruments for air samples.

As far as it being used to spy on us? I'm pretty sure that NORAD has known exactly where this thing has been ever since it came close to the US, and if there were any kind of military things of importance happening where this balloon could detect and photograph them, the various commands it was passing over would have been notified to secure communications, as well as any other thing that the military didn't want to have detected.
It's much ado about nothing, other than it being another distraction to keep people looking somewhere else. You should be proud.

Yanno................if anyone is interested, they can use the Google machine to find tracking charts of this thing. It's currently over the Atlantic and heading away from the US.

What is embarassing is the total lack of common sense exhibited by this administration and the defense of their incompetency by the gullible people that voted for them.

The trade winds wouldn’t take this balloon to its current location in the US. Also, we had ample opportunity to remove this while it was over the Pacific. Why on earth would we let it continue? It makes absolutely no sense.
Oh okay. Am I supposed to believe your an expert on trade winds?

Give me a break.

Know who is an expert on upper atmosphere winds? NOAA. They back calculated the path of the balloon using these winds.

1675526540866.png

It’s a freaking balloon. Stop acting like it’s the end of the world.

Yanno................if anyone is interested, they can use the Google machine to find tracking charts of this thing. It's currently over the Atlantic and heading away from the US.
It's spying on Martha's vineyard!

It's much ado about nothing, other than it being another distraction to keep people looking somewhere else. You should be proud.

Wow..................a cogent, mostly non snarky post from Mike. Good job! Kinda surprising to see a post like this from you, nice to see something other than snarky comments and howler monkeys.

Other than make a political statement. Shoot the fucker down and they lose the propaganda battle.

Disagree. The military should monitor it with AWACS, which it is probably doing, as this is a learning curve for us. Keep a fighter wing close by, and as it exits thr shoreline, bring it down on coordination with Naval assets to recover it.

Chinas satellite program is on par with ours. That balloon is them testing our response. If they send a second one, then take it down over Canadian Maritime.

....failed attempt at human trafficking, smuggling illegals inside a balloon, through Biden's Open Border...they didn"t realize an attempt using an uncontrolled free-floating high-altitude solar-powered balloon with no way to be lowered would end up completely OVER-SHOOTING the US and out to sea towards England...

You'd think being so smart in math, technology, etc... they would have had better results.

:dunno:

....failed attempt at human trafficking, smuggling illegals inside a balloon, through Biden's Open Border...they didn"t realize an attempt using an uncontrolled free-floating high-altitude balloon with no way to be lowered would end up completely OVER-SHOOTING the US and out to sea towards England...

You'd think being so smart in math, technology, etc... they would have had better results.

:dunno:
The explosions over montana were illegals being dropped off over montana and flaming out on entry. I'm strangely okay with that.

this is a learning curve for us.
The US has used balloons for over 200 years. I believe it was the montgolfier brothers who first brought them to military attention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back