Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
1675537801813.png

1675537834915.png

'Today Punxsutawney Phil came out of his home, looked up at the sky, saw the Chinese spy balloon, cursed in groudhog, stated, 'Damn, 2 more years of this weak ass administration' and returned to his burrough, vowing not to come out again until 2024.

This is Phil Connors reporting, happy Groundhog Day, America.'

They're using an advanced type of 'radar' to find rare earth minerals.

That's my guess....
my guess is trial run for EMP attack. Or. Biological weapons trial run, OR... testing a weakass president that can't be let out of strict supervision. I hope this ass doesn't have the nuke codes.

Why wait till the spy balloon has all of the information it was after to shoot it down?.... Biden had hours to shoot it down before it got anywhere near the USA... we have a Chinese asset as president... there is no doubt in my mind after watching him and this balloon....

The Chinese have like 500 satellites in space. This doesn't count the information they probably get from the Soviets and what they can gain through espionage and trips to Mara Largo, Delaware etc...

The balloon is not a concern.

What should concern folks is this. If the balloon flew over the states that border Montana undetected...that is pretty bad. If it came from Canada and they didn't tell us/didn't know about it...that is pretty bad too. I doubt it got past our monitors. If so, we have a stunning hole in our defense system. My feeling/hope is that the guys and gals at NORAD/The Pentagon knew about it and just hopped nobody would notice it via cloud cover or whatever. I'm more disappointed that they thought it would go unnoticed

Wrong. The sat's are 100's of miles up. This thing is at 60000 feet. MUCH better to gather intelligence.

You can tell China reminded Joe of the dirt they have on him. They informed him not to shoot the balloon down until it has passed completely over the country and gathered all the intelligence it could. Then they don't give a shit what we do with it.

And Joe follows Xi's orders to the letter.

Wrong. The sat's are 100's of miles up. This thing is at 60000 feet. MUCH better to gather intelligence.

You can tell China reminded Joe of the dirt they have on him. They informed him not to shoot the balloon down until it has passed completely over the country and gathered all the intelligence it could. Then they don't give a shit what we do with it.

And Joe follows Xi's orders to the letter.

The balloon has been shot down.

Ole Potatohead did the bidding of his Chinese handlers and waited until it had cleared US airspace and had transmitted whatever it needed.

A billion dollar investment to the Biden family buys a lot of treason, doesn't it?

You apparently know more than the Pentagon, mechanic.

That doesn't take much effort.

Many military officials have stated publicly this thing should have been shot down IMMEDIATELY in Alaska. Anything else is a sign of weakness. We know Biden is weak. If you actually think this child molesting senile goofball is keeping you safe, look how long it took him to get up the courage to pop a balloon.

Forum List

Back