Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
The Chinese have like 500 satellites in space. This doesn't count the information they probably get from the Soviets and what they can gain through espionage and trips to Mara Largo, Delaware etc...

The balloon is not a concern.

What should concern folks is this. If the balloon flew over the states that border Montana undetected...that is pretty bad. If it came from Canada and they didn't tell us/didn't know about it...that is pretty bad too. I doubt it got past our monitors. If so, we have a stunning hole in our defense system. My feeling/hope is that the guys and gals at NORAD/The Pentagon knew about it and just hopped nobody would notice it via cloud cover or whatever. I'm more disappointed that they thought it would go unnoticed

Maybe the pentagon should spend more time on it and less on LGBTQIA’s+£¥€#@;” issues.

Agree?

Thread summary:

Trump cult sore-losers -- emphasis on the "loser" part -- actually enjoy sitting in a puddle of their own stale urine all day long.

Thus, they seek out any reason to hysterically wet themselves. They don't care how stupid and crazy the reason is. They want to piss themselves, and nothing is going to stop them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typed while wearing three masks,rubber gloves and signing up for its tenth booster shot.

Pretty much. What I am surprised is there is a few ex-military posting to shoot it down. Well. they are discussing shooting it down once it gets out over the ocean. But, for laughs just for all the very low IQ poster's it's carrying biological weapons or some kind of nuclear device and we shoot it down, then what? Are these poster's ready to accept the consequences? Doubt it, then it would be Biden's fault that many were killed.
AFTER it's gathered all the info they were seeking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typed while wearing three masks,rubber gloves and signing up for its tenth booster shot.
That’s hysterical. Sadly, it’s very close to the truth, I suspect. Thankfully, manboob has no credibility at all, so it doesn’t matter in the slightest what shit it posts.

These Badass Balloons Are the Pentagon’s New Secret Weapon these babies are pretty hard to shoot down.Article talks about the difficulties to bring one down.

But I caught this little gem in the article:

The U.S. military has its own stratospheric spy balloon program with project like COLD STAR – short for COvert Long Dwell STratospheric ARchitecture, designed to lurk undetected in enemy airspace.

Oh okay. Am I supposed to believe your an expert on trade winds?

Give me a break.

Know who is an expert on upper atmosphere winds? NOAA. They back calculated the path of the balloon using these winds.

View attachment 753688

It’s a freaking balloon. Stop acting like it’s the end of the world.

If a republican were president the msm would have you so scared you’d be digging an underground shelter right now.

LoL exactly.

th

These Badass Balloons Are the Pentagon’s New Secret Weapon these babies are pretty hard to shoot down.Article talks about the difficulties to bring one down.

But I caught this little gem in the article:

The U.S. military has its own stratospheric spy balloon program with project like COLD STAR – short for COvert Long Dwell STratospheric ARchitecture, designed to lurk undetected in enemy airspace.

If they are so secret why are they on the internet?

Forum List

Back