Spousal rape isn't real

If you like your nightie, you can keep it....

The guy's an idiot. However, just as usual you find a way to label the entire party by the words of one person.

The problem is that there have been a whole bunch of Republicans who have made really dumb statements about rape in the last few years. Most, if not all, have been teatards.

Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn?t a crime if she is ?wearing a nightie? | The Raw Story

You hear that married ladies? If you wear a nightie you are just asking for it...

And thus why running a more conservative person will never win you the white house.

Hey...

((((((((FAGGOTRON))))))))​

There is some more Context to his Hypothetical...

“I do not know how you could validly get a conviction of a husband-wife rape, when they’re living together, sleeping in the same bed, she’s in a nightie and so forth,” Black says. “There’s not injuries, there’s no separation or anything.”

Are all of G.T.'s Redeemer Socks this Dishonest?...

:)

peace...

That part was already posted. How does that make what he said any less retarded? :eusa_eh:

:dunno:

How does not beating woman before you rape her make it ok since you're married?

The guy's an idiot. However, just as usual you find a way to label the entire party by the words of one person.

The problem is that there have been a whole bunch of Republicans who have made really dumb statements about rape in the last few years. Most, if not all, have been teatards.

all of that is lies

grats, you're a sheep

all of that is lies

grats, you're a sheep

So quoting Republicans on their rape comments are now lies? Got it.

all of that is lies

grats, you're a sheep

So quoting Republicans on their rape comments are now lies? Got it.

No sheep, I didn't say that.

another lie, like the good sheep that you are.

but I'll give you a chance to prove you're not a lying sheep.

post 100 links to 100 different reps saying dumb things about rape, in context.

It isn't that spousal rape isn't real. The question is how real is it? Rape during the course of some incident of domestic violence where the woman is being beaten then it could be rape. Rape where the woman takes off all her clothes and gets in bed with a man equally naked and has sex, where in her mind she would rather be doing something else, is far more cloudy. Cloudy and far more common.

In my opinion if he has to preface about his wife wearing a nightie to suggest the fine line on distinguishing rape, he is already in a thought process of excuses.

Why would he need to distinguish when something is considered spousal rape?

All he has to say is if my wife says no, I am not going to get any that night. (whether she is wearing a nightie or not) is irrelevant.

:dunno:

Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn?t a crime if she is ?wearing a nightie? | The Raw Story

You hear that married ladies? If you wear a nightie you are just asking for it...

And thus why running a more conservative person will never win you the white house.

The guy is a moron and a poor candidate, I believe your party has a few of it's own. Pelosi and Reid are your leaders so what does that say about the Dimocrats?

Nevertheless, Spousal rape is a sham in many aspects. If a man is only supposed to eat at one restaurant for the rest of his life and it's closed every day and week, then a man either has to compliant to management who hold a monoply, break in and take the food or go to another restaurant.

I was in a similar situation. Complaints to management didn't work, force isn't my style, so I went to another restaurant. Would people say that is worse?

quick question;

What does rape have to do with politics?

aside from them ass raping us, I mean

If a politician believe a man can force a woman to have sex, even if it's his wife, then it could be a bias against the other sex.

Either way I hope he doesn't run or win the primary, because if he could say something so stupid to alienate 52% (women) of the population, then I can't imagine the other zingers he might make.

The guy is a moron and a poor candidate, I believe your party has a few of it's own. Pelosi and Reid are your leaders so what does that say about the Dimocrats?

Nevertheless, Spousal rape is a sham in many aspects. If a man is only supposed to eat at one restaurant for the rest of his life and it's closed every day and week, then a man either has to compliant to management who hold a monoply, break in and take the food or go to another restaurant.

I was in a similar situation. Complaints to management didn't work, force isn't my style, so I went to another restaurant. Would people say that is worse?

A man that cares about his commitment he made to his spouse could also work at healing whatever is wrong in the communication that is causing a shut down in the bedroom. It would mean devoting and investing time in working on whatever the problem is, perhaps counseling.

I didn't do that nor would I ever. But hey when you need to lie in order to have a point..

Yes, absolutely. Let's NOT address what the man said.

Stop being so damn dense. TK clearly said the guy is an idiot. What else would he base that on but the op?

This man is a doofus, but his view hardly represents the vast majority of conservative males.

How many are we up to now that have gotten into hot water over their rape comments? When a GOPer is asked about rape his or her only response should be "no means no, end of conversation"...but no, they gotta open their stupid big traps and BS like this comes out.

The 7 Most Outrageous GOP Explanations For Why Rape Victims Can't Get Pregnant

Let's see, Todd Akins made a boneheaded comment in a conservative state, in a conservative year and had a nice lead prior do the comment. That comment lost him the support of conservatives in the state.

So your trying to link bonehead moronic comments on rape to the GOP is stupid.

Maybe we should link all the boneheaded race base comments of Al Sharpton ad Jesse Jackson to the Dimocrats

images

Forum List

Back