Sports Illustrated Sales Go Limp

they never heard of supply and demand... its a foreign concept

Some things cannot be unseen. What happens when, after SI's latest issue burns out the eyes of all those guys who use it for, um, aphrodisiacal purposes, and then no remaining member of their regular clientele has got vision left to view upcoming issues? Sales of hand lotion and soft car wax rags plummet and our national economy crashes. Men are men. Women are women. Rather than celebrate the ancient, primordial differences between the two sexes, shithole corporations feature demons on their traditional products. What a wonderful time to be alive.

I wasn't aware that the soi-boi progressives with the man buns even looked at women in swimsuits
Oops, you are confused. The people i described would be at the trump rallies. Heck, you are probably one of them.
No, you seem to be confused. When you say " men that peaked in 11th grade", you are clearly referring to progressives and other forms of beta cucks that inhabit the leftwing of American politics.

This is a blatant attempt to force young American men to engage in homosexual fantasies against their will. Our entire state of being human has come under direct attack. If we allow them to continue on in this vein, then our race will go extinct. Religions of the world need to unite under the banner of hunting down and destroying this modern day witchery. We must form a corps of modern day witch hunters. And it won't be very difficult, hunting them down, they're so damn easy to identify.

What happened to her hooters? OH!! "She' ain't a she but SI seems to be pretending he is.

From the link:

"Valentina has been on our radar for some time now and when we finally met face-to-face it became apparent that besides her obvious beauty, she is an impassioned activist, a true pioneer for the LGBT+ community and just simply embodies the well-rounded woman"

"Well rounded?" Pretty flat if you ask me. Well, it IS a guy........ :dunno:

1. The OP's choice for the last word in the thread title was very creative. Congratulations!

2. I know next to nothing about trans people, but they should never, ever be verbally or physically abused, and any perps should be severely punished. Trans people should be let alone to live as happy a life as possible.

3. But I feel that putting a trans person on the cover of that magazine was very insulting, IMHO. The editors know very well that its readers are mostly men who want to fantasize about the cover model.

4. By capitulating to the extreme demands of trans activists (such as letting trans women play on women's teams) only creates resentment and sets back progress for trans people. (Just as the racist "anti-cop movement" is also creating a backlash.)

Closeted, self-loathing gay men that peaked in 11th grade? Could be a brilliant marketing move.
Oops, you are confused. The people i described would be at the trump rallies. Heck, you are probably one of them.

Projector.gif

This is a blatant attempt to force young American men to engage in homosexual fantasies against their will. Our entire state of being human has come under direct attack. If we allow them to continue on in this vein, then our race will go extinct. Religions of the world need to unite under the banner of hunting down and destroying this modern day witchery. We must form a corps of modern day witch hunters. And it won't be very difficult, hunting them down, they're so damn easy to identify.

Natural selection will continue to do its thing. No matter how much noise they make, men who will accept anything other than women as sexual/romantic partners will always remain a tiny, defective minority. Men who are confused about what sex they are, and men who would accept physically-mutilated, mentally-defective men as substitutes for women, will be even tinier minorities than plain homosexuals. Natural selection will see to that.

Forum List

Back