Spike in COVID

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Keep in mind, the USA has run over 27 millions tests and counting - today there was a spike matching a month ago. We've seen an steady increase over a period of days. 30K new cases today, I don't know if they'll update again before midnight.

That aint *&^)^, Brazil is showing 50K new cases today.

Keep in mind, the USA has run over 27 millions tests and counting - today there was a spike matching a month ago. We've seen an steady increase over a period of days. 30K new cases today, I don't know if they'll update again before midnight.

And this means what? Oh I know, if these states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, and California can't get a handle on their spike in cases, then we might be headed for another shutdown...at least in those states that are spiking. Florida is threatening to become another epicenter (no surprise given the lack of leadership at the top there). Arizona is coming dangerously close to overwhelming their hospital systems.
https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-hits-record-high-hospital-capacity-coronavirus-cases-climb-1511578

More Fear mongering....more economic destruction...........I'm over it .........Have been for a while.......and I'm pretty sure I've already had the dang virus.....most get it and don't even know it.

90% of our people at work are STILL LAID OFF..........possibly til the end of the year......over a 0.2% virus.

Ridiculous.

Fake
No spike at all in fact decrease to 1.3% of all positives being of serious/critical nature, lowest in 3 months

What is spiking is the desperation of the lockdown loons and hate Trump fsntasizers

I live in Florida. The god damned tourists come down here and take a vacation from all precautions and our merchants are so used to kissing tourist ass that they don't say anything. It's so bad me and my SO do not feel safe going anywhere because they absolutely act like idiots.

What is the source of this info.

And this means what? Oh I know, if these states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, and California can't get a handle on their spike in cases, then we might be headed for another shutdown...at least in those states that are spiking. Florida is threatening to become another epicenter (no surprise given the lack of leadership at the top there). Arizona is coming dangerously close to overwhelming their hospital systems.
https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-hits-record-high-hospital-capacity-coronavirus-cases-climb-1511578
This spike BS is wishful thinking by Democrats and the MSM. They hate that Trump handled the crisis perfectly.

This is man-made. But the only way to keep it from taking over the body. It is by taking lots of vitamin C powder put into your drinks and stay away from sugar. Especially if you have acid reflux, heart burn problems and or the gurd. Sugar is the main problem that causes these symptoms. Just drink 100% organic juices with no sugar additives if you want something for your sweet tooth.

This spike BS is wishful thinking by Democrats and the MSM. They hate that Trump handled the crisis perfectly.
I don't know if Trump handled it perfectly but I do think the "spike" is BS.

This "spike" could have been predicted by a six year old with a small sense of proportion. But even that's asking a bit much of Trump. No, he didn't handle this perfectly...in fact from January 22nd to March 13th, he didn't handle it at all. He was too worried about holding his pep rallies. And now he's got a bunch of dumbasses coming to Tulsa, OK (a city and state seeing a surge of cases) for a rally and you know most of those covidiots won't wear masks. Then they drive, fly, and walk back home to....well, you know what's coming next. There's no wishful thinking here, just cold hard reality. Hear that sound?...It's the chickens coming home to roost.

This "spike" could have been predicted by a six year old with a small sense of proportion. But even that's asking a bit much of Trump. No, he didn't handle this perfectly...in fact from January 22nd to March 13th, he didn't handle it at all. He was too worried about holding his pep rallies. And now he's got a bunch of dumbasses coming to Tulsa, OK (a city and state seeing a surge of cases) for a rally and you know most of those covidiots won't wear masks. Then they drive, fly, and walk back home to....well, you know what's coming next. There's no wishful thinking here, just cold hard reality. Hear that sound?...It's the chickens coming home to roost.
We have had flues before but they did not appear 24/7 on the news. Most people who get this flu recover just fine, just as the other flues existed.

Fake news, liar.

We have had flues before but they did not appear 24/7 on the news. Most people who get this flu recover just fine, just as the other flues existed.

You are correct...but we have a vaccine for the flu. And in most cases, the flu isn't going to kill you...or even do any light damage to your body. This one is highly contagious and has a good chance of doing serious damage to you. That's why it's covered this much.

What is the source of this info.

Appears Brazil finished with 55K today, and USA finished with 33K. 33K might be our highest # yet. I know it's close.

Thanks. We do what we can. I like how we convinced the blob to admit he didn't know that people died from the flu. It was my plan to get him to admit that he didn't know viruses killed people....as we were being attacked by a virus.

Record number of new cases in Arizona, Texas, and Florida today.

Apple is starting to close down some of their stores.

NOT to mention the anchovies!

NOT to mention the anchovies!
AND to say NOTHING of the asparagus...................

I don't know if Trump handled it perfectly but I do think the "spike" is BS.
you just feel like its BS?
p8p2m9gckw551.jpg

Panic peddlers not acknowledging that tests per day up 30%

Also hospital admissions categorized as serious or critical down to 1.3%, lowest in 2.5 months.

Forum List

Back