Spiderman -vs- Dr. Octavius

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Hey... Christians need to understand that, like every other sizable group of humans, they're subject to extremism within their ranks. Muslims and a few others could do well with the same lesson, but I digress.

Damn if it wouldn't be nice if some of these groups would start policing their own when extremism turns to intrusion and violence.

Extremism is the enemy, not God. Being afraid of God is like being afraid of Spiderman.

If I had ever pissed off Otto Octavious I'd be very afraid of Spiderman.

I had to google that name ...

But then, I don't believe in fictional characters.

Like "god", Santa, Easter bunny, Tooth Fairy, Spiderman ...

And, if you know the fictional character Otto Octavious, you know that if, by chance, you've pissed him off, only Spiderman can save your ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7VHKleX_do]Bonnie Tyler - "I NEED A HERO" - YouTube[/ame]

If I had ever pissed off Otto Octavious I'd be very afraid of Spiderman.

And, if you know the fictional character Otto Octavious, you know that if, by chance, you've pissed him off, only Spiderman can save your ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7VHKleX_do]Bonnie Tyler - "I NEED A HERO" - YouTube[/ame]

No, actually, he can't. Because Otto is Spiderman.

No, actually, he can't. Because Otto is Spiderman.

On that, my friend, we are going to have to agree to disagree, and I think that Stan Lee would back me up.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSKw2JiMB4w]spiderman vs doctor octopus - YouTube[/ame]

For some reason, I don't think Stan Lee had a say in the matter. Because Otto Octavius is Spiderman. Read the Superior Spiderman sometime.

Avatar is quite correct. Otto Octavius was able to take over Peter Parker's body in the comics.

Also, before that happened, I would rather get the Avengers to help me if I had pissed of Octavius rather than just Spider Man. Safer that way. :lol:

For some reason, I don't think Stan Lee had a say in the matter. Because Otto Octavius is Spiderman. Read the Superior Spiderman sometime.

Got Link? I do... Google is your friend.

"The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist and co-plotter Steve Ditko,[2] and the pair produced 38 issues from March 1963 to July 1966."

The Amazing Spider-Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too fucking easy...

Stan Lee is a co-creator of the wall-walker and, after all is said and done, who defeats the evil Dr Octavius in the end of EVERY story in which he appears?

:lol:

awww, I was totally about to say Otto should have won decades ago.

Why?

Peter delivers pizza for a living and Otto is a scientist, therefore, Otto has the money to buy men with machine guns that can shoot more that Spidey can dodge. and since he doesn't wear armor or regenerate.....

Got Link? I do... Google is your friend.

"The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist and co-plotter Steve Ditko,[2] and the pair produced 38 issues from March 1963 to July 1966."

The Amazing Spider-Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too fucking easy...

Stan Lee is a co-creator of the wall-walker and, after all is said and done, who defeats the evil Dr Octavius in the end of EVERY story in which he appears?

I never said Stan didn't create Spiderman.

I said he probably didn't have much say in their stupid plot line that had otto octavius take over as the superior spiderman.

The Superior Spider-Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im quite sure that eventually Peter will overcome Otto again. But so far Doc Ock won and became spiderman.

Forum List

Back