Spicer has a freudian slip!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Guess LYING has not taken over his life completely yet....:) We KNOW that is the goal in Syria because we know WHY and WHO wants Syria taken out.

Guess LYING has not taken over his life completely yet....:) We KNOW that is the goal in Syria because we know WHY and WHO wants Syria taken out.

Soorry, Butt...Obama did that years ago.

Syria is already De-stabilized.....as is Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and was Egypt till the military stepped in and put a stop to Obama's Arab Spring.

Syria is already De-stabilized.....as is Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and was Egypt till the military stepped in and put a stop to Obama's Arab Spring.

Indeed. I am not giving Obama,Bush,Clinton,Bush,Reagan,Carter etc etc etc ANY passes. Trump is just the most current zionist puppet to do the bidding.

Indeed. I am not giving Obama,Bushwhy di
Here's one thing I don't understand. If Trump was going to just Ziocuck out like the rest, why did the Zionazis pull out everything to stop him?

Here's one thing I don't understand. If Trump was going to just Ziocuck out like the rest, why did the Zionazis pull out everything to stop him?
[/QUOTE]
The simple ACT of seeming to be Pro American scared them I suppose. I mean the rest all LOVE Israel but how many have jew grandkids and daughter and daughter in laws! His 2 sons are married to Jews AND Tiffany was dating a jew!

Indeed. I am not giving Obama,Bush,Clinton,Bush,Reagan,Carter etc etc etc ANY passes. Trump is just the most current zionist puppet to do the bidding.

The only ist here is racist. Fighting a evil that threatens America has nothing to do with Zionists. Were Zionists responsible for Iran taking American hostages in the 70's.

The only ist here is racist. Fighting a evil that threatens America has nothing to do with Zionists. Were Zionists responsible for Iran taking American hostages in the 70's.

Yes. US foreign policy has been pushed and led by Jews since AT LEAST ww2 and the CIA deposed the rightfully elected leader of Iran in the 50's the Iranian Revolution was only the natural reaction to a foreign countries interference in another countries elections and how they run things. ALL over oil as usual. I suggest you look it up.

Forum List

Back