The future will be very bright for this nation and for the Supreme Court if this comes to fruition and if President Trump nominates qualified justices like he did with Neil Gorsuch. I still say he needs to appoint Ted Cruz.

Trump has great news for conservatives about the future of the Supreme Court: report
Cruz and Gowdy. There's a court you can believe in.

I doubt either would be interested, Cruz has higher ambitions and neither have any judicial experience.

I voted for Trump for this very reason.

And it paid off.....

Now....don't get cocky. If we let down the pressure, we're not going to get what we want.

You'll notice Lakhota and Gnat9000 don't get on these threads.

It probably makes them sick.

The future will be very bright for this nation and for the Supreme Court if this comes to fruition and if President Trump nominates qualified justices like he did with Neil Gorsuch. I still say he needs to appoint Ted Cruz.

Trump has great news for conservatives about the future of the Supreme Court: report

he could very well get to pick another couple for the supreme court

in the meantime

he needs to go hog wild in the lower courts

where there are hundreds of vacancies to fill

plus he should as he can split the 9th in half

The problem here is that Hilldabeast era assassins are still out there looking to pull another Scolia type murder... And apparently it's not only easy to pull off but they don't need to worry about something as basic as autopsy's on dubious deaths of SCOTUS justices... almost too easy...

I doubt either would be interested, Cruz has higher ambitions and neither have any judicial experience.
Ted Cruz has already stated that he would serve on the Supreme Court if nominated by President Trump.

As far as "judicial experience" - neither did Elana Kagen. Never served as a judge on any level in her entire life until being appointed to the Supreme Court.

if Rubio wins in 2020, eventually it will be 9 conservatives and 0 fans of Hitler
The chances of that are about a billion to one. History has shown that 8 years is about all the American people will accept of either party (the recent exception of course was Bush Sr. after the wildly popular and beloved Ronald Reagan).

And...if it were to happen....I highly doubt it would be Marco Rubio. He didn't do that well at all in this past primary. Second to Trump was Ted Cruz. I think it would be he or Rand Paul that would be the most likely.

I think that conservatives are not going to be all that happy with Gorsuch, much like with Roberts.

I voted for Trump for this very reason.
You can't even imagine how dead-set against Donald Trump I was. Man have I never been so happy to be proven wrong. He has been exceptional so far. I hope he stays on this course until his time is up.

He really has done nothing yet, getting his man on the SCOTUS was the first real thing he has accomplished. Other than that he has signed a bunch of EOs and wasted 80 million plus in cruise missiles.
Come talk to me about accomplishments after he gets something through congress, which his party controls both sides of.

now we just wait and see which liberal is the next one to bite the dust and picked up by the men in white coats. {like that classic song of the 70's}

The problem here is that Hilldabeast era assassins are still out there looking to pull another Scolia type murder... And apparently it's not only easy to pull off but they don't need to worry about something as basic as autopsy's on dubious deaths of SCOTUS justices... almost too easy...
Such talk is worse than nonsense, it is civil libel and should be reported to the FBI. The man died in his bed. There was no murder. Idiot talk.

Ted Cruz has already stated that he would serve on the Supreme Court if nominated by President Trump. As far as "judicial experience" - neither did Elana Kagen. Never served as a judge on any level in her entire life until being appointed to the Supreme Court.
Cruz would not accept any such nomination until he knows the window for running for President has closed.

Come talk to me about accomplishments after he gets something through congress, which his party controls both sides of.
Bwahahahahaha! Come talk to me when you learn about the U.S. Constitution. The President of the United States sits in the executive branch. Congress is in the legislative branch. The president has no business "getting something through Congress". He's not supposed to craft legislation. Most 5th graders even understand that much. :eusa_doh:

Those two Libtard idiots that Obama appointed to the Supreme Court will be around for awhile but the other two Moon Bat Libtards on the court have one foot in the grave already. Hopefully Trump will replace them with Justices that understand personal liberties instead of being bat shit crazy Left Wing assholes.

Forum List

Back