SpaceX fires employees for "overreaching activism".

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Good.

It's good to see a company put a stop to company activism. They are employees there to do work the company is paying them to get done. Not sit around and draw up letters complaining they don't like what the ceo says on Twitter.

Too many employees today see themselves as more valuable than the company, or that they should be deciding how the company behaves. Somewhere along the line pussy ass bitches seem to think they are special and unique and that they deserve everything just for being there.

If you don't like what musk says on Twitter then you can quit and go find another job.

This is what happens when you tell your kids they special, unique, deserve everything, shield and protect them from everything, raise them I'll prepared for life because you made them soft and weak, and when society tells them how awesome they are for no reason and caters to them. I'm not saying don't encourage your kids and look out for but raising snot nose kids to be snot nosed adults that never get tough hurts everyone, including them. I'll bet the majority of those fired were in their 20s.

Last edited:
They bite the hand that feeds them & then wonder why they get dropped off at the pound.
Wokesters aren't smart people, no matter what degrees or jobs they have.
Common sense is about 50% of overall intelligence & they are sorely lacking in that area

participationtrophy.jpg

Forum List

Back