Doritos fires transgender "brand ambassador" after tweets reveal he sexually abuses children

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Time to deliver the Bud Light treatment to Doritos!

These sick people never seem to learn that our society as a whole does NOT have the same deviancy they do.

JUST IN: Doritos fires transgender activist Samantha Hudson just two days after hiring them, claims they were unaware that Hudson likes s*xually assaulting children.

Are these marketing departments run by mor*ns?

Doritos is no longer working with Hudson after tweets surfaced of the transgender saying they would do "depraved things" to a 12-year-old.

Hudson is a proud "Marxist" and calls for the destruction of the "monogamous nuclear family."

"I want to do thuggish things to a 12-year-old girl's [expletive]," Hudson previously said.

"In the middle of the street in Mallorca in panties and screaming that I'm a nymphomaniac in front of a super beautiful 8-year-old girl," another post read.

"I hate women who are victims of s*xual assault and go to self help centers to overcome their trauma. Annoying sl*ts."

1709738370607.png

These sick people never seem to learn that our society as a whole does NOT have the same deviancy they do.

JUST IN: Doritos fires transgender activist Samantha Hudson just two days after hiring them, claims they were unaware that Hudson likes s*xually assaulting children.

Doritos is no longer working with Hudson after tweets surfaced of the transgender saying they would do "depraved things" to a 12-year-old.

Hudson is a proud "Marxist" and calls for the destruction of the "monogamous nuclear family."

"I want to do thuggish things to a 12-year-old girl's [expletive]," Hudson previously said.

"In the middle of the street in Mallorca in panties and screaming that I'm a nymphomaniac in front of a super beautiful 8-year-old girl," another post read.

"I hate women who are victims of s*xual assault and go to self help centers to overcome their trauma. Annoying sl*ts."

View attachment 913067

But but but we must hire for DEI! The thing is, these queers are actually MORE sexual than heterosexuals are, and this is the result.

View attachment 913067

I'm sure Biden has a position for him in his administration.

• Fact
Reactions: iku

View attachment 913067

Our country is run by child-molesters.
They want us all to accept that.

Our country is run by child-molesters.
They want us all to accept that.

The things this animal wrote are exactly how the left feels about women and children:

Trannies are mentally ill people. How america doesn't recognize it I'll never know. They should be in mental institutions.

You can't hire crazy people and be surprised when they do and say crazy things.

If anyone wants to boycott PepsiCo products here is your giant list

Trannies are mentally ill people. How america doesn't recognize it I'll never know. They should be in mental institutions.

You can't hire crazy people and be surprised when they do and say crazy things.

If anyone wants to boycott PepsiCo products here is your giant list

By the way, Doritos didn't fire the perv because of the despicable things he said, they fired him because they got caught.

Of course they sexually abuse kids. It's what these sick god damned trannies do. The fucking left fights for their rights to go into little girls bathrooms. They WANT these children sexually abused by these fucking sick people. Hell our own fucking president feels up little girls on video and the left defends it to no end.

The left has always been pro-child molestation.

Of course they sexually abuse kids. It's what these sick god damned trannies do. The fucking left fights for their rights to go into little girls bathrooms. They WANT these children sexually abused by these fucking sick people. Hell our own fucking president feels up little girls on video and the left defends it to no end.

The left has always been pro-child molestation.
It’s a garish assessment but unfortunately true

Big surprise from the LGPEDO crowd. Today I choose to recognize Polysexual, Extra-sexual, Demi-sexual, and Omni-sexual folks (PEDO). While our local freak show advocates won't openly support this, most of them will probably boycott Doritos in private. This is who they are, who they love, and who they want the rest of us to accept. No thanks.

Big surprise from the LGPEDO crowd. Today I choose to recognize Polysexual, Extra-sexual, Demi-sexual, and Omni-sexual folks (PEDO). While our local freak show advocates won't openly support this, most of them will probably boycott Doritos in private. This is who they are, who they love, and who they want the rest of us to accept. No thanks.
I do know that references to pedo was prohibited here. Something about advertisers objecting
Is that still the case?

They're showing us who they are. We should listen, and act accordingly.
So much of this very specialized catering to peoples aberrations and whimsy demands is focused on1-5% of the planet
How did we get backed into that corner. What about the 90-95% that are normal and not in your face-do it my way freaks?

I do know that references to pedo was prohibited here. Something about advertisers objecting
Is that still the case?
I clearly noted which 'genders' I'm recognizing. I do not believe in this notion of "+" being a legitimate option. If those folks can recognize and demand others recognize all those genders, at the same time abbreviate the groupings, they cannot complain if others simply recognize and abbreviate in their own fashion.

View attachment 913067

Why do you refer to her as them?

Forum List

Back