Musk illegally fired employees who criticized him NLRB claims

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

That is what Fascist do. They silence detractors and anyone who disagrees with them. Musk is a Fascist.

***Mod Edit:
Link to another source that is not behind a paywall: SpaceX illegally fired workers who criticized Elon Musk, federal labor watchdog says.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is what Fascist do. They silence detractors and anyone who disagrees with them. Musk is a Fascist.
Wow jimboliar...didn't know Musk was running for any political office, will you have time to run his campaign and Trumpy's too? You are one exceptional wacko you know it?

Firing employees that get a group of people together to back talk the boss, is fascism? :lol:
Go tell your boss he is a dumbass and see what happens.
if i tell my boss he is a jack ass he would probably fire anybody

if my union says that he may just listen to US.

Musk is also an enemy of working Americans – he represents everything wrong with conservative fiscal dogma.

Firing employees that get a group of people together to back talk the boss, is fascism? :lol:
Go tell your boss he is a dumbass and see what happens.
I've had employees call me a hell of a lot worse things than that. But they could only get away with that if they also had a rational argument to go along with the name calling. Or if we are just joking around.

Ad hominem attacks should not be the crux of an argument, they should be the extra spice added onto it, otherwise the argument is fallacious.

If I'm wrong about something I not only welcome other opinions, I expect them. I don't hire mindless groveling zombie yes men.

Last edited:

ROTFLOL!!! Now that is funny!!! :laugh: :clap:

So apparently the OP believes this is the first time that a business owner has fired people for being critical or disagreeing with them!!

Too fucking funny!! It's what "fascists" do!!! Lol!!!

This thread highlights really just how entitled and ignorant the modern dembot cultist is.

1) They don't know what Fascism is.
2) They think they are entitled to a employment with an employer.

This thread highlights really just how entitled and ignorant the modern dembot cultist is.

1) They don't know what Fascism is.
2) They think they are entitled to a employment with an employer.
Democrats are the fascist they claim to hate.

ROTFLOL!!! Now that is funny!!! :laugh: :clap:

So apparently the OP believes this is the first time that a business owner has fired people for being critical or disagreeing with them!!

Too fucking funny!! It's what "fascists" do!!! Lol!!!
Read...Musk calls himself a defender of free speech...only when he decides what is "free speech."

He is an elite, like trump, who wants everyone to think he is out for them. Musk is a Fascist just like most of the leaders of MAGA...the new repub party.

***Mod Edit:
Link to another source that is not behind a paywall: SpaceX illegally fired workers who criticized Elon Musk, federal labor watchdog says.
Dude, first off, "fascism" doesnt exist in the financial world. Thats a WILDLY dumb thing to say.

Secondly, since when are employers expected to NOT fire employees that are troublesome? Welcome to the real world motherfucker!!! :laugh:

***Mod Edit:

If they were employed "at will", which I'm sure they were, they can be fired for any reason, or no reason at all.

Forum List

Back