Southern Baptist pedophiles

I think we all know that the only reason these churches exist is to take in all the money they can and take advantage of all the kids that they can
and do it without paying any taxes whatsoever.

North and South Carolina name names.

Its pretty grim stuff. The actual report is in a link in the article.

Using southern baptist logic this means that all southern baptists are perverts and rapists.

This is the logic used when condemning all muslims for the actions of of a few taxi drivers..

Of course only a cretin would believe that. Most southern Baptists are decent people.

But the report does make it sound as corrupt as the Catholic Church.

Safeguarding does not appear in their culture.
This isn't new. It's been going on for a hundred years. Baptist pedophiles in Florida.

I think we all know that the only reason these churches exist is to take in all the money they can and take advantage of all the kids that they can
They are operated by flawed men and women just like the perverts operating our government schools. Funny how you trust people who for the most part don't believe they will answer to God.

As for me, I will trust people who claim to follow God over those who give God the finger until they show me they can't be trusted.

This is why Mike Pence and many others (Billy Graham) have the policy they do to avoid even the APPEARANCE of evil -- something the God Haters MOCK

Last edited:
They are operated by flawed men and women just like the perverts operating our government schools. Funny how you trust people who for the most part don't believe they will answer to God.

As foe me, I will trust people who claim to follow God over those who give God the finger

This is just the tip of the iceberg for evangelicals and fundamentalists. It's been going on forever. Most of these people are horrible hypocrites.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for evangelicals and fundamentalists. It's been going on forever. Most of these people are horrible hypocrites.

Like most you fundamentally misunderstand Christianity. Every single Christian following Christ is a "horrible hypocrite". And will admit it.

That's first.

Second, the OP post is a horror and an outrage. I can't help but think this is exactly what Jesus meant when He said it would be better to tie and millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sea than cause one of these "little ones to stumble".

Like most you fundamentally misunderstand Christianity. Every single Christian following Christ is a "horrible hypocrite". And will admit it.

That's first.

Second, the OP post is a horror and an outrage. I can't help but think this is exactly what Jesus meant when He said it would be better to tie and millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sea than cause one of these "little ones to stumble".

I don't fundamentally misunderstand. Christianity isn't a pass to murder and molest ...

I don't fundamentally misunderstand. Christianity isn't a pass to murder and molest ...

No it is not. But it's interesting that most everyone holds Christians to a higher standard than they do other religions.

No organization is exempt from this that works with children. Perverts look for opportunities.
God should be approving the clergy, no? Or do they just let anybody in? Maybe God should step in and do a review of potential candidates? I mean, he can't be that busy, all his work is done.

God should be approving the clergy, no? Or do they just let anybody in? Maybe God should step in and do a review of potential candidates? I mean, he can't be that busy, all his work is done.
No, his work just got started on the 6th day. He rested a day and back at it. The administration of a Church is controlled by man. They are supposed to pray about their administrations. Whether they do or not, there will be those who deceive even the very elect of God. The Bible says so. So, no. He doesn't micro-manage his church. The Catholic Church is not his church. And, again, deceivers look for opportunity.

He's too busy with the Christian Church and their shit... He's a busy dude, i bet...

Too many people worshipping him, that don't know what the heck they're talking about!

If every person with a problem in this world can just post a single prayer to god every night, then he will be busy dude.

He needs help.

Because obviously He can't keep up with it... It's too much wishes, can't near do half of them, and we're left with a God who doesn't care!

I'm willing to help!

Tell me your wishes! I will try to make them come through. But it has to be something a normal human being can do!

Last edited:

Further proof that religion is the bane of humankind.

That's first.

Conservatives are as predictable as they are dishonest – attempting to defend the indefensible because Southern Baptists make up a significant percentage of the Republican voting base.

Forum List

Back