South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
sadly another case of out of control bastard children of single mothers,,,
OK I'm not sure hes a bastard child of a single mother but the odds are great he is,,

A South Carolina college student and her stepfather were shot dead on the front lawn Monday in a road rage-related attack after a minor fender bender in the driveway.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed outside a home in Georgetown, S.C., which was recently purchased by Anderson, where she expected to begin her new adult life.

Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, allegedly rear-ended Wall as he turned into the driveway of the home near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street, just off of U.S. 521, around 5 p.m., according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office. He then allegedly got out of the vehicle and shot Wall, Anderson, and another person, WPDE reported.

OK I'm not sure hes a bastard child of a single mother but the odds are great he is,,

A South Carolina college student and her stepfather were shot dead on the front lawn Monday in a road rage-related attack after a minor fender bender in the driveway.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed outside a home in Georgetown, S.C., which was recently purchased by Anderson, where she expected to begin her new adult life.

Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, allegedly rear-ended Wall as he turned into the driveway of the home near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street, just off of U.S. 521, around 5 p.m., according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office. He then allegedly got out of the vehicle and shot Wall, Anderson, and another person, WPDE reported.

You do realize with all the gun violence in this country it makes the case that guns may not be legal to own in the future.

You do realize with all the gun violence in this country it makes the case that guns may not be legal to own in the future.
sadly criminals dont care about laws,,,

You think this guy had his gun legally?

You also think the moon is made out of cheese?

1598555279883.jpeg
1598555317287.jpeg

Wrong, because criminals ALWAYS seem to be able to get them, even in country's that have even more gun laws than what you claim to want, it is obvious that MORE people need to be armed so that violent scum have to think twice about murdering people.

Black lives matter bro.

Black lives matter bro.
of course they do because all lives matter,,,

One kind finds these stories of Black on White crime in the local media almost daily.

One kind finds these stories of Black on White crime in the local media almost daily.
and yet we seldom if hardly ever see them in the reverse,,,

Wrong, because criminals ALWAYS seem to be able to get them, even in country's that have even more gun laws than what you claim to want, it is obvious that MORE people need to be armed so that violent scum have to think twice about murdering people.
You missed my point. The more that gun violence perpetuates the worse it gets for all.

You missed my point. The more that gun violence perpetuates the worse it gets for all.
but if more good people carry we can kill all those that intend harm and live in a civil society,,,

an armed society is a polite society,,,

I'm sure this is a law-abiding thug.

No, you missed the point, when more people carry guns, then the criminals STOP randomly shooting people because the odds are against them.

How did I know the shooter was...uhm...had dreads before I saw the pics?

No doubt a fine upstanding citizen and has a NRA membership....not

Liberals will rush to this thread to tell us it's OK because the black guy was caught and charged right away. It's all good. Never mind the complete disregard for human life this POS displayed which seems to be a repeating pattern.

Forum List

Back