The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free

Still trying to sell the Seth Rich fiction, Sleazy????

Democrats are pedo's is a really hard sell to people who don't believe Russian propaganda or that Zelensky is a NAZI.

Do you really believe all these stupid lies you post.

51lYJIylidL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

The issue with Clinton and Trump both as president is not just that they might have availed themselves of Epsteins services. It's the simply fact that it's believable that either would have.

I'm pretty sure no one would have ever thought or accused Carter or Bush of this.

The issue with Clinton and Trump both as president is not just that they might have availed themselves of Epsteins services. It's the simply fact that it's believable that either would have.

I'm pretty sure no one would have ever thought or accused Carter or Bush of this.

Yeah the Bushes were fine, patriotic people

/sarcasm

The Epstein Story proves without question much of the world’s elite are stick MFers and criminals, but face no consequences for their criminal actions. It’s time for a change.

I suggest you come up with some proof that Trump visited Epstein’s island. He did fly on Epstein’s jet a number of times but not to Little St. James Island.

Actually, it was just once, from Florida to New York. After all, once Epstein was blacklisted for coming on to an underage girl the two never spoke again.

I caught it from the election being stolen in 2020.
One day far in the future historians may say the 2020 election was stolen. They say that about the JFK/Nixon election today.

Here’s a recent video from someone who claimed to be on the floor when Epstein died! Very interesting.

You are high again. Negatives can't be proven. That's why they are negatives. Trump is not listed on any passenger list or manifest to the island. He appears one time, on a flight from Florida to New York. After Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago and banned him from Trump properties world wide, the two weren't on speaking terms. Out of all the girls testifying about the guests, not one puts Trump either at the island or any of Epstein's parties.
Epstein and Trump fell out over a real estate competition

Epstein and Trump fell out over a real estate competition

The lawyers for Epslimes victims all say that TRUMP, was the ONLY person to actively help them in their case.

Not a single one of the political elite who all enjoyed epslimes Island.

DURRRRRR

The lawyers for Epslimes victims all say that TRUMP, was the ONLY person to actively help them in their case.

Not a single one of the political elite who all enjoyed epslimes Island.

DURRRRRR

That one is too busy trying to maintain her facade

Forum List

Back