Ben and Jerrys

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Ben and Jerrys have taken a huge loss in profits since their anti-American rant on July 4th.

358419976_808111770711322_529527653300372473_n.jpg

the owner is in jail folks
But Ben Cohen ironically was arrested for protesting extradition/prosecution of Julian Assange to the USA based on free speech. That sort of puts him on the right side there.

This was the offending tweet though and yeah, not cool especially on Independence Day: I do not support organized boycotts just because somebody says something offensive without having any power to hurt anybody. Voluntary spontaneous individual boycotts okay.

Ice cream is a gift from God. That said, in general, pollitics and business don't mix. You can bet they wouldn't have loudly taken such a stand if they were not now independently wealthy. It's easy to do when you are on Easy street now, far tougher to do when you have plenty to lose. It's like blowing the Whistle, it takes courage to speak the truth when you can lose so much. Its far easier if you don't need the career or opportunity.

Ben and Jerrys have taken a huge loss in profits since their anti-American rant on July 4th.

358419976_808111770711322_529527653300372473_n.jpg
Oh shit. I didn't even realize these guys were in the boycott list.

It's to damn hard to keep track of things that trigger trumpers.

I bet even trumpers have a hard time. The other day I saw an article where Trump asked for a coke. Even he didn't know that offended his redhats.

I've said it before, Trumpers need an app to keep track of all this shit. It's a trillion dollar idea made just for cancel culture snowflakes.

Oh shit. I didn't even realize these guys were in the boycott list.

It's to damn hard to keep track of things that trigger trumpers.

I bet even trumpers have a hard time. The other day I saw an article where Trump asked for a coke. Even he didn't know that offended his redhats.

I've said it before, Trumpers need an app to keep track of all this shit. It's a trillion dollar idea made just for cancel culture snowflakes.
trigger dems

Forum List

Back