The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free

7 Feb 2023 ~~ By James Lynch

Jeffrey Epstein’s associates could face federal criminal prosecutions based on the available evidence, but and building a case against them could take years, sex trafficking legal experts say.
Epstein kept a detailed list of his contacts in a little black book and was photographed with many powerful figures, including former President Bill Clinton, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Prince Andrew of the United Kingdom, former President Donald Trump and more.
Epstein’s longtime pilot, Larry Visoski, testified during the criminal trial of Epstein’s partner, Ghislaine Maxwell, that he saw Clinton, Trump and disgraced actor Kevin Spacey among Epstein’s famous clients. He did not make specific allegations in his testimony. One Maxwell accuser, who testified under pseudonym, said in her testimony that Maxwell bragged about her connections to powerful figures.

Commentary:
Just another example of how the powerful are not held to account for their crimes. Epstein didn't hob-nob with the little people. All his "friends" had to be somebody to feed his need for self esteem.
The DOJ has the evidence they, but will not prosecute the perverts because they're people who are above the law.
Gee, I wonder what happened to all the DOJ/FBI confiscated video tapes during their investigation? This was most definitely a blackmail operation by Epstein, certainly there were tapes. Whatever happened to the portrait of Bill Clinton?
The Deep State, D.C Swamp has lots of names on the Epstein list. The media has lots of names on the list. Much of the power that Epstein had, came from the people we don’t know. People who do not have household names but do have power in and out of the government.

Jeffrey Epstein’s associates could face federal criminal prosecutions based on the available evidence, but and building a case against them could take years, sex trafficking legal experts say.
Epstein kept a detailed list of his contacts in a little black book and was photographed with many powerful figures, including former President Bill Clinton, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Prince Andrew of the United Kingdom, former President Donald Trump and more.
Epstein’s longtime pilot, Larry Visoski, testified during the criminal trial of Epstein’s partner, Ghislaine Maxwell, that he saw Clinton, Trump and disgraced actor Kevin Spacey among Epstein’s famous clients. He did not make specific allegations in his testimony. One Maxwell accuser, who testified under pseudonym, said in her testimony that Maxwell bragged about her connections to powerful figures.

Okay, here's why they won't go after these people, if they did anything wrong at all.

Because at the end of the day, it's going to be the word of a prostitute vs. the word of an Ex-President or a CEO.

Where is your proof that he never did go there?
You are high again. Negatives can't be proven. That's why they are negatives. Trump is not listed on any passenger list or manifest to the island. He appears one time, on a flight from Florida to New York. After Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago and banned him from Trump properties world wide, the two weren't on speaking terms. Out of all the girls testifying about the guests, not one puts Trump either at the island or any of Epstein's parties.

You are high again. Negatives can't be proven. That's why they are negatives. Trump is not listed on any passenger list or manifest to the island. He appears one time, on a flight from Florida to New York. After Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago and banned him from Trump properties world wide, the two weren't on speaking terms. Out of all the girls testifying about the guests, not one puts Trump either at the island or any of Epstein's parties.
You certainly do like to protect presidents that are pedos.

Commentary:
Just another example of how the powerful are not held to account for their crimes. Epstein didn't hob-nob with the little people. All his "friends" had to be somebody to feed his need for self esteem.
The DOJ has the evidence they, but will not prosecute the perverts because they're people who are above the law.
Gee, I wonder what happened to all the DOJ/FBI confiscated video tapes during their investigation? This was most definitely a blackmail operation by Epstein, certainly there were tapes. Whatever happened to the portrait of Bill Clinton?
The Deep State, D.C Swamp has lots of names on the Epstein list. The media has lots of names on the list. Much of the power that Epstein had, came from the people we don’t know. People who do not have household names but do have power in and out of the government.

I think Epstein was a CIA snowglobe op.
Get powerful people to commit horrible acts on camera & shake that globe whenever you need cooperation or a "favor".

I'd assume just about anybody that associated with him is likely compromised, possibly including DT.
We'll never know as this is info we are not allowed to even consider.

I fully understand how hard it is to accept lack of proof as proof of an act. Michael Cohen had the same problem proving he never went to Prague.

I actually had the same experience. I was alleged to be a witness in London to a business meeting. I've never been to London. I was subpoenaed. Of course I didn't appear. I don't have a passport.

Commentary:

Why haven't they arrested Trump?

51lYJIylidL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Forum List

Back