*Sorry You Can't Polish A Turd: Obama*

How come Republicans are SOOOOO worried about Iran but care nothing about the millions of unemployed in this country? How come Republicans care so much about Iran, but care nothing about the millions of Americans without health?

Everyone has health. Unless their dead. Even you...except for maybe brain death?

No, they don't. What they have is access to the emergency room if they can get there in time. The best health care is preemptive.

The Uninsured in Texas

For example:

Pre-emptive Versus Reactive Models of Lymphedema Care

How come Republicans are SOOOOO worried about Iran but care nothing about the millions of unemployed in this country? How come Republicans care so much about Iran, but care nothing about the millions of Americans without health?

Everyone has health. Unless their dead. Even you...except for maybe brain death?

No, they don't. What they have is access to the emergency room if they can get there in time. The best health care is preemptive.

The Uninsured in Texas

For example:

Pre-emptive Versus Reactive Models of Lymphedema Care

Last I checked...our Affirmative Action Moron has kicked more people off their plans than given people plans.

A turd by any other name...is something RDean would still worship.

chesswarsnow put this thread w/ a zany, butt hurt title in politics? RLLY

Question for you cheeseturdsnow: Who are these "other Arabs" you speak of? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
chesswarsnow put this thread w/ a zany, butt hurt title in politics? RLLY

Question for you cheeseturdsnow: Who are these "other Arabs" you speak of?

Look who crawled back onto the board after abandoning his other loser thread.

Why don't you quote his post so we know WTF you are talking about ?

You are such a good debater....you never need to post links or cite sources....

welcherboi..... errr..... my stalker is back. :eusa_doh: Must be sore that I called him out for being a welching welcher :thup:

As to the OP- what is the last war that Iran initiated?

Last edited:
welcherboi..... errr..... my stalker is back. :eusa_doh: Must be sore that I called him out for being a welching welcher :thup:

Still laughing at you because you said you present facts and back them with links.

That hasn't happened yet.

Moron.

Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 2300 years and isn't now, hater dupes...Very young, educated, and about to to go straight...

That's not true. The terrorist organisation Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran.

I agree, but still believe the issue over Iran acquiring nukes is overblown. People try to paint the rulers in Iran as religious zealots, but in reality they are pragmatic rulers. They understand the consequences of using nukes. It's the same reason countries like Pakistan and India have been staring each other down with nukes for 30+ years without a single incident.

I disagree with everything you have agreed with. Every single one of the first three sentences--all bullshit. A remarkable disconnect with reality. Everybody agrees that "people believe what they want to believe", but all think they are the exception to the rule.

"Iran acquiring nukes is overblown".

Even Obama isn't trying to sell that.

"Iran as religious zealots"?

Why, hell yes. Were you born yesterday?

"They understand the consequence of using nukes".

Yes, it hurries them into Paradise!

I am sorry to say it during the Holiday season, but I think you may be a pinhead. Happy New Year.

Because they are like trained seals at Sea World. And the GOP is the guy who comes into their pen every day with the bucket of chum.

Because they are like trained seals at Sea World. And the GOP is the guy who comes into their pen every day with the bucket of chum.

Who is "they", because that isn't me.

And speaking of trained seals, what about morons like Kerry and Clinton who voted for the war and then ran from it.

Or at least that is what Obama would say.

Hillary Clinton Defends 2002 Iraq War Vote On Meet The Press

If you could ask any of my associates, I was against all wars as were many conservatives.

We understood we can't afford them.

Forum List

Back